8 Likes

@TheWifeOfJasonTodd might be into this one :smirk:

8 Likes

:grin::grin::grin:

8 Likes

Customizers are gonna buy up all the Irwins for the smooth buck :tired_face:

7 Likes

I won’t allow it.

I’ll make sure you get an Irwin figure, Sensei!

#BlackDragonFightingSociety

8 Likes

Had to go with the sleeveless

7 Likes

No good?

8 Likes

No, very good

7 Likes

Yay! :smiley:

8 Likes

Since they’ve finally been officially revealed…

I like the Batman Forever wave but…IDK if its a pick-up.

I’ve had my Best of the Best from Kenner’s BF line for nearly 30 years now and…McFarlane’s offerings don’t really cover any more ground than Kenner did throughout 1995 (and into 1996) outside of the obvious differences in scale and articulation (and Two-Face finally sporting his black glove).

Now, if we got the Panther Suit Batman and the CTB figure was Don “The Dragon” Wilson’s character (since he never got his due from Kenner and is long overdue for a figure, given how toyetic his character was), I’d be all-in on this wave.

As it is…eh, I’ll wait and see until the final product is in-hand. Overall though, they look nice and, contrary to what a certain collecting “personality” said on YouTube, the CTB is not from a deleted scene but was, in fact, seen in the finished movie.

“Moving on.”

I really like Conner (to the People Who Read This Forum From Afar™, because you know I know you’re there :wink:, his name has one “o”), so he’ll be a pick-up, as will Ambush Bug (How could he not? He comes with the first-ever Cheeks figure! :partying_face:).

New 52 Booster Gold just might be a pick-up, because it’ll likely be the only New 52 Booster we ever get and he also looks pretty nifty as well.

Definitely onboard for OWAW Superman too, naturally. If McFarlane follows Mattel’s way of how they did OWAW Superman, they could just repaint an existing Superman and call it good, but…I think McFarlane might surprise us and offer more than Mattel did (They have so far at this point, so why not keep the gravy train going?).

The Tumbler looks great and if I still had a general focus, I would absolutely nab it…especially since it features the first-ever Lucius Fox figure of any kind! :partying_face:

Overall, a nice showing. I’m excited for the SDCC and beyond reveals to come as well.

4 Likes

I don’t collect DC Multiverse (I only own McFarlane WW) but Ambush Bug and Phantasm are very tempting.

6 Likes

Long time no see. Hope your doing well

7 Likes

Coming soon…

McFarlane Toys:

-Christopher Reeve Superman
-Clock King
-Agent Liberty
-Wonder Woman (Black & Gold)
-Mr. Bloom
-Ragman

Funko:

Doom Patrol up for pre-order right now. There is no Cyborg, Crazy Jane & Elasti-Girl. Not sure why

-Green Lantern (Glow in the Dark) Includes Speech bubble “Beware my Power Green Lantern’s Light”

Right now there plenty of pops that are on sale at Amazon, including Comic Covers and Rides

8 Likes

Cool!
:00_wonder_woman_gold: :00_wonder_woman_gold: :00_wonder_woman_gold:

7 Likes

Thank you for saying that and yes I’m doing well.

7 Likes

Ragman? :exploding_head: I guess I am getting Multiverse figures soon. I mean with him and Ambush Bug OMG!

7 Likes