DC Collectible News

10 Likes

Looks awesome!

6 Likes

It seems that Kyle is a fan of FFVII with that Buster Sword construct :smile: and Kilowog is looking awesome!

7 Likes

This hasn’t been officially revealed yet, but someone did share a photo of an upcoming Funko pop set to be released during TargetCon

7 Likes

Nice! I might just have to find a way to :superman:queeze that into my new focus.

Of course, if I buy that Kilowog, I should really buy the Super Powers version, too…

Sits back and thinks.

This is the first time I’ve ever been beset by multiple Kilowogs at the same time.

Good thing Spin Master doesn’t have one on the way…

6 Likes

@Razzzcat @Mae

10 Likes

So cute!

7 Likes

Yeah! Not much of a Pop guy, but they did a great job here!

8 Likes

Professore @TheCosmicMoth :eyes: Ty! I don’t have a ton of Pops, but feel like I need to get all the things from the show, on principle. :cobb_squad::laughing: :black_heart::white_heart::heart:

Ps, everybody. :00_wonder_woman_gold: I was looking at thisss the other day.

10 Likes

(cartoonishly out of my budget, but still)

9 Likes

No prob, @Razzzcat !

And that’s a killer Diana statue…

8 Likes

I love it!

7 Likes

Hasbro earnings took a 2023 Q4 hit-

7 Likes

Gee-whiz, between their asinine price increases, how badly they fumbled their PFP roll-out, their piss-poor Indiana Jones roll-out last year and how they continually shoot themselves in the feet with HasLab and its profound, revenue-limiting stupidity, to say nothing of how they can’t seem to write “G.I. Joe” correctly on the packaging of their G.I. Joe Classified Series line (yet…their licensees that produce G.I. Joe product seem to all get it right), who’d have thought Hasbro would have had a bad fiscal performance?

But, hey…they have pin-less joints (which they didn’t invent and have been in-use for decades by assorted companies and DC figures utilized them long before Hasbro’s Marvel product ever did) and a cult of devotees, so…they’ve got that going for them. :smirk:

5 Likes

Up for preorder on the 16th!

10 Likes

These are awesome!

7 Likes

All three look amazing! Gonna try to get the GL when the pre-order goes live and the Aquaman is going right to the top of the wishlist for later!
:00_lc_green_lantern: :00_aquaman_rebirth:

6 Likes

That Hal is either Silver Age or Dawn of DC-flavored.

While I like all of them, they’re passes for me.

If I was going to snag any of them though, Hal would be my most-anticipated of the bunch.

6 Likes

I’m skipping on Batman because I just recently nabbed the BvS one and while I’m tempted to get the Aquaman, I’d just grabbed a Lost Kingdom Arthur. I haven’t gotten anything GL from McFarlane before so I’m going with Hal! :0_lc_green_lantern_hal_jordan:

6 Likes

Hal fans (even though I’m passing on him) united!

:gl_hv_2: :fist_right:t2: :fist_left:t2:

6 Likes