DC Characters Ways To Get Around

A power ring is my favorite way a character can travel. You can use the ring to travel to different planets and hostile environments and dimensions where oxygen and life is not humanly possible, and the ring gives you resources to survive the harsh vacuum of space and those other planets without being crushed due to lack of oxygen and other things. The power ring also has a built in GPS so it can tell you when you are, where you are, and also the species native language, history, culture tips so it can keep you up to date on your surroundings. And if you are in trouble wherever you go, you can just use your emotion whatever it may be depending on whatever ring you possess to create constructs to ward off your attackers. The power ring can also disguise you so you can fit in the with the local populace without drawing too much attention to yourself. The only downsize is, you’ll need to carry around your power battery- particularly in a pocket dimension somewhere where you can have easy access to a recharge.
I like to think the Green Lantern voice in ring is similar to On-Star, Alexa, or Siri in the way. :laughing: :+1:

5 Likes

Super-cycle count?

4 Likes

6 Likes

More then. One of my faves.

1 Like

This, because why the heck not :joy:

5 Likes

Who said Supes doesn’t have cool vehicles?

4 Likes

For some reason this is the vehicle I think of first in all of DC.

3 Likes

I absolutely LOVED these toys!

3 Likes

Fun times :grin:

2 Likes

Ahhh. The Mobius Chair…nice.

1 Like

Awesome. I’ve never seen the Justice Jogger. That’s so cool.

2 Likes

Definitely the batmobile

4 Likes

For as little work for them he did (relative to his time at Marvel, anyway; compared to anyone else he did a ton), Jack Kirby does sort of define the DC aesthetic, doesn’t he?

3 Likes

The Flying Fox was awesome.

2 Likes

Great stuff, I love it.

Hate to be boring but I’m definitely a Batmobile fan! And I love all its incarnations, and different looks over the years!

ALSO…To add something totally off-the-wall… does Jason Blood count as a way for Etrigan The Demon to get around!!! Sorry… from childhood Jack Kirby’s The Demon has been a favorite and it occurred to me that Jason Blood is ‘his vehicle’ of a sort​:grinning::joy::grinning: ! Great post by the way!

1 Like

Nothing boring about it. I got called to a meeting & I forgot that I hadn’t got to u yet. I love the Etrigan question haha, that’s awesome!!! As a huge Kirby fan myself, I would say that most definitely counts & that’s thinking out of the box.
Very well done. oh & thank u for the great post comment.

Kirby getting mentioned. Boom tube anyone?

3 Likes

Yes please.

1 Like

Not a form of travel, but Zatanna Funko Pop coming to Emerald City Comic Con.

1 Like