DC Characters Ways To Get Around

I did this b4 but it got buried. What’s your favorite way a character gets from point A to point B… It can be a vehicle, animal, portal etc. like Lobo’s Space Hog or a boom tube. Whatever they use to travel.

7 Likes

Gotta be the Batmobile! Arrive in style.

10 Likes

I’ll take the Space-Hog.

8 Likes

Great one.

3 Likes

Jet Pack! That I’m still waiting on!

6 Likes

Yes. That’s one I never thought of. I love Alanna . I’d take a Jet-Pack & a Zeta-Beam to see her.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Easy choice

10 Likes

That’s bananas. Takes me back. Awesome.

5 Likes

Last one & I’ll sit out.

6 Likes

@Reaganfan78 Pterodactyl! The only way to travel.

5 Likes

So sweet

5 Likes

I have to watch that now.

3 Likes

I watch every batman once a year, starting with Keaton’s. It keeps me fresh haha.

4 Likes

That’s an awesome tradition. I just did the Nolan trilogy b/c 1st two were on Netflix. I have em all on blu-ray, but I saw em on Flix’ & then watched 3 on my blu-ray.

4 Likes

I have ALL of them on blu ray lol but Nolan’s run is my favorite and Bale is my favorite batman. I have a lot of hope in patman, i think he’s gonna kill it.

5 Likes

Me too. Bale got snubbed at Oscars. That was the best picture that year by far.

4 Likes

I just loved how dark and serious Bale was, that’s the embodiment of batman. Affleck’s was too silly for me personally, i couldn’t see Bale in that JL movie.

2 Likes

I just got done with favorite Batman’s etc. u pick 3 from any medium. I went Bale, Keaton, Conroy

2 Likes

I don’t know where it’s originally from but the Whirly Bat is ridiculous and amazing.

4 Likes

I like Terry McGinnis’ batmobile/ jet.

2 Likes