DC Character that Deserves, But Has Never Had a Live Action Movie

What DC character that has never had a live-action movie do you think deserves one, and who would you cast in the lead role?

18 Likes

I think green arrow would be great to have in the dceu. I personally think either brad pitt or charlie hunnam would do the character justice. Not saying the Stephen amell isn’t great, but i feel like brad or Charlie can get that comic accurate oliver we need.

3 Likes

I would love to see a Ted Kord Blue Beetle. Toss Booster in there and you got a “buddy cop” movie. Couldn’t even begin to think who to cast. Honestly I’d probably prefer someone I had never heard of.

4 Likes

Don’t know about movie but I think the Question would make for a great detective TV series

4 Likes

Ambush bug 2020

1 Like

Justice Society of America, would love to see the original team with Alan Scott, Jay Garrick, Wesley Dodds, etc set in the 1940’s setting.

3 Likes

Mad Hatter. Just imagine the contrasting themes and visuals of Batman’s Gotham and Hatter’s Wonderland on the big screen in live action.

1 Like

Shazam but the movie is coming out. So probably Martian Manhunter

2 Likes

Let me start by saying i’m definitely not biased but uhhhh Animal Man

2 Likes

OK, so I think WB and DC should take and create alternate earth movies where they can use different actors in the main known characters like Earth 11 where we have Batwoman and Superwoman and WonderMan could really play with the casting on things like that. I also would like to see them take the characters from Milestone, Wildstorm, and Vertigo and make movies out of those characters as well. Within the DC continuity, I think some characters that could be great in the live action realm. Etrigan, Shining Knight, All-Star Squadron, Amazing Man, Fire & Ice, Atom, Question, LSH, Outsiders, Warlord and Amethyst, and the Gemworld

2 Likes

BlackHawk

1 Like

I think a live action of Zatanna would be cool.

3 Likes

In this day and age, a question movie would be great! The conspiracies, the paranoia. It could almost be like an x-files but with metas. Or if you want a more “comic book” type of movie, a properly done Plastic Man would be gangbusters.

3 Likes

I think Sheyare Hol, hawkgirl. Knowing the back story would be great. Black Canary and the Question would be good characters.

1 Like

Cyborg. Keep Ray Fisher.

4 Likes

Deadman or The Spectre.

2 Likes

Booster Gold. Accept nothing less than the gold standard.

4 Likes

I think Hawkman would be awesome. I’d love to see him get his own movie. He’s a bad ass.

1 Like

Would anyone be down to see a Karate Kid movie? What about Orphan? I just really dig the master martial artists of DC Comics.

DR FATE

2 Likes