DC...cast Keanu Reeves: NOW

Keanu Reeves is white hot now. And rumor has it that Marvel/Disney is trying to find him a character to play in the MCU…hint hint WB/DC…get him!!! The guy could fart for two hours on screen and have a hit movie. The Matrix movies were WB releases…heck…his name alone (Reeves) should be a clue!!! Is anyone awake at the wheel there at WB?

9 Likes

They did have him as a DC character before. He was John Constantine, and he has expressed interest in a sequel. It’s up to WB/ATT executives whether or not they decide to pursue the idea.

5 Likes

Keanu Reeves said in an interview when John wick 3 was coming out they was interested in playing John Constantine again

Who knows if that will ever happen

2 Likes

I love Constantine 05! But I won’t agree to it unless Tilda Swinton comes back too.

1 Like

Ra’s Al Ghul!

3 Likes

I personally like his interpretation of John Constantine but I think I was one of the few

1 Like

Hawkman

1 Like

I have to admit, the Constantine movie was my introduction to the character. I love that movie. When I started reading the old Swamp Thing comics I quickly realised why fans of the character disliked the movie version.
While I’ve grown to love the comics version, I would be happy to see the movie version continue into a larger DCU.

We have his lookalike John Kourrounis as a host in Dc Daily! (But really, am I the only one that sees the striking similarity between these two?)

2 Likes

Marvel is already trying to poach The Rock. If I were Marvel, I’d hire Zack Snyder to direct something like a rebooted Ghost Rider or the Fantastic Four reboot coming soon.

Personally, I think Keanu Reeves would make a fantastic Brainiac. Not only does Reeves give off that kind of vibe, but it would be hilarious to see Neo become the same evil machine he once fought against.

2 Likes

Please not Hawkman, I am fine with anyone else but him.

2 Likes

Phantom Stranger or Hawkman. Sorry Behemoth.Ravenlord

3 Likes

Id be cool with him reprising Constantine, but they really missed an opportunity for keanu to be BATMAN. Just saying.

3 Likes

Keanu Reeves should play Dream

2 Likes

Keanu as Hawkman or Doctor Fate would be sick

1 Like

What about Jonah Hex? ( p.s. love all the other 8dwas, could see Keanu killing any of these.)

Wasn’t he going to be Plastic Man for the Wachowskis shortly after the Matrix came out? Since he’s been leaning into comedy lately (see: Toy Story 4) it could still be a good fit.

Although, looking at my profile image now I can’t unsee him as Tom King’s burned out Scott Free…

1 Like

Keanu… he’s so hot right now. Keanu.