:00_dc_pride: DC Book Club(s) Vol. III - DC Pride! :00_dc_pride:

:fist_right:t2: :fist_left:t2:

Have you read the Farscape comics? If memory serves, they’re by Boom Studios.

4 Likes

I think they been getting better and better as the years go on. From herring about the start with Extrano (think that’s as the start right) to where we are now with many various relationships identities and even this year with book dedicated to represent. It’s great. Sure there are still ways to go but it seems to be getting brighter and brighter and hopefully comics will get to pints were everyone is represented and has. Many characters to represent them weather they are villains, heroes, or something in between.

With the books in general they were all great reads adding many more title to my ever growing list :sweat_smile:. Fun month and looking forward to the next. :+1:

2 Likes

@Vroom I think I have. I don’t remember being too thrilled with them, but that just could have been me having really high expectations based on how much I like the show.
@NYJt3 I definitely love seeing how far representation has come, and am really excited for the future, since it feels like things will only improve. Which titles are you most excited to read more of?

4 Likes

Of this list. Probably Being Super as it been in my to Read for a while and exited to finish that. Then probably Elegy and the The Authority. The. Probably the rest.
But in general I’m exited for everything :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

The fact that you’re eager to read that series makes you the proud possessor of 100 Cool Pointsℱ.

slides over the latest issue of The Official Cool Pointsℱ Catalog

Use them wisely. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks for catalog.
May start off by getting a nice pair of shades :sunglasses:

3 Likes

A nice pair of shades to wear (above your eyes, natch) as you read The Authority, of course. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Exactly! It was very interesting to jump on and read the last issue of a series, especially something as crazy as that.

3 Likes

Great experience on HBO

3 Likes