:00_dc_pride_poci:DC Announces 'DC Pride' Anthology Comic to Arrive June 8, and More!:00_dc_pride_poci:

Do you have a comic book store nearby? If not, there are online comics stores you can use, like TFAW.

6 Likes

oh thank you so much, everywhere i was looking shipping was way more expensive than the actual comic! my lcbs closed a few years ago and ive just been getting my comics digitally since

6 Likes

To be fair, I don’t know if their shipping is very cheap. I suppose it depends. And that’s just one option. I’m not too familiar either. I don’t buy many physical comics, but wanted to support Pride and JLQ.

6 Likes

shipping estimate is 1/3 of the cost of other places ive looked at

4 Likes

Sweet! I’m happy it worked out then and you’ve snagged a copy!

:raised_hands:

4 Likes

James IV out here again giving the gays what they want. (the again I’m referring to is him being a timkon fan)

3 Likes

Happy Pride! :purple_heart:

7 Likes

So with so many Pride flags in the family this year (the genderfluid, Trans, and Asexual flags for my eldest as well as the late entry addition of my Bisexual Pride flag this year we decided to put up this one instead of overloading our flagpole!

Now to eagerly await the DC Pride comic and all the beautiful covers! Happy first day of Pride DC Community :grinning:

11 Likes

Yup I love the Progressive Pride flag!

6 Likes

It was either this or put them all in a hat and pick one lol.

5 Likes

i like turtle and pride flags

3 Likes

Fantabulous!

4 Likes

is this not on DCUI?

1 Like

I think its going to be posted on here 6 months from release, like most comics

3 Likes

oh i thought it was a digital release lol

1 Like

I like it!

1 Like

Same.

1 Like

Late to the party, as I only just joined this forum recently. As an gay man, and a long time comic reader and DC fan, I was very happy to see and read this book. My favorite story was Green Lantern. They were all well written, but the GL story really stuck out with me.

10 Likes

Im sooo excited for the DC PRIDE: TIM DRAKE SPECIAL #1!! I need the comic in my hands. Hopefully i can purchase it!!

8 Likes

Sweet!!!

2 Likes