DC Announces "Batman/Catwoman: The Gotham War" Event

but it says Can anyone stop his reign of terror? Should they? they think batman is going to far their trying to stop him jason also has no guns batman is the catwoman and redhood here

“I don’t want to spoil anything, but with Selina’s recent breakout from jail and Bruce’s struggles with Zur-En-Arrh, things are going to get intense in Gotham,” added Zdarsky.

I think batman has gone crazy
this song comes to mind

I don’t think dc will let them go to far though

1 Like

♪ Gotham City’s falling down, ♪
♪ falling down, falling down, ♪
♪ Gotham City’s falling down, ♪
♪ to some Arkham loony! ♪

Oy, I didn’t know it was literally once a year they were doing this.

I almost posted this on Twitter this morning (chose not to because I thought it wasn’t very accurate), but it does feel like some writers are trying to do their own spin on No Man’s Land. If not “devastated Gotham”, then the whole “Bats loses the city” element.
And a few times, it was the same guy (Scott Snyder).

1 Like

Oh, that would be a different and interesting spin - as long as it doesn’t go too far, lol.

1 Like

there is no way dc would let them go to far :cold_sweat: at least I think they wouldn’t go to far I guess we’ll have to wait and see

So too far would be Batman locked up in Arkham Asylum for a year (our time) and Jason becomes Batman.

I could see DC doing it. I also see me not buying Batman comics the entire time.

3 Likes

I want jason to be batman for awhile like nightwing did but not that way
but yeah that would be too far

1 Like

also now that I thought about I don’t think his family would ever let him go to arkham
and superman surely wouldn’t he would take care of him just like he did in worlds finest 182

superman even dresses him many times in this comic
there friendship is so beautiful
also with how many kids batman has they better help

never underestimate the power of a scorned woman to get those commitment papers signed

1 Like

commitment papers mean nothing to superman he would still save him :superman:

I just thought of another reason why he wouldn’t go to arkham they can’t have anyone find out who he is and he also knows to much about the other heroes to
and they can’t risk there secrets getting out

1 Like