DC Animated Universe animation technology /technique updates

Could the DC Animated Universe update its animation technology /technique using the revolutionary/game changing of the Animation Game by Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse 1. Honestly I personally think that the animated film of Superman Red Sun could use being redone work on itself the old DC Animated Universe update its animation technology /techniques used upon the first animated film version of the comic Superman: Red Sun just didn’t fit with that of the actual comic.
[BEHIND THE SCENES]( JAN. 18, 2019

How Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Changed the Animation Game

By [Charles Bramesco](

And it could potentially work with Mikel Janin’s Age progression artwork techniques.

1 Like

I bet it all comes down to the moolah :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: I think most of the DC animated movies, if not all of them, have been direct to DVD release and not a theatrical version. That Spider-verse movie was a theatrical movie right?? If that is the case then I think that side of the studio has a lot more funding to infuse and it shows. My tinfoil hat theory is WB just hasn’t quite figured out the superhero gold mine they have been sitting on while Sony and Disney see the potential in the stories and characters to make blockbusters no matter the medium used. I do hope we can get something like this animation for DC one day because that Spider-man movie is gorgeous but also the heart that went into creating is is just incredible.

1 Like

AT&T is merging WarnerMedia with Discovery to create a new media giant

[58](

The better to compete with Disney and Netflix in the age of streaming

By [James Vincent]( May 17, 2021, 7:45am EDT

Discovery announces new name of WarnerMedia merger: Warner Bros. Discovery

[76](

The merger could close next year

By [Jacob Kastrenakes](Jun 1, 2021, 1:16pm EDT

TECH

AT&T announces $43 billion deal to merge WarnerMedia with Discovery

PUBLISHED MON, MAY 17 20217:09 AM EDTUPDATED MON, MAY 17 20214:03 PM EDT

HBO Max, Discovery Plus’ new parent to be named Warner Bros. Discovery

Two weeks ago, AT&T unveiled a deal to spin off WarnerMedia and merge it with Discovery – but nobody had a name for the new company yet.

[
Joan E. Solsman headshot
](

[Joan E. Solsman](

June 1, 2021 11:42 a.m. PT

[TELEVISION](

AT&T And Discovery Are Merging HBO Max, Warner Bros, CNN, HGTV, Food Network And More

• [MACK RAWDEN](

PUBLISHED: MAY. 17. 2021 6:07 AM

The WarnerMedia-Discovery Deal Changes Everything for Streaming

The merger announced Monday seems to be a concession that AT&T’s 2018 acquisition of Time Warner was a bad idea. But the new media company that arises could be the biggest player in the streaming landscape.

By Aric Jenkins May 18, 2021, 7:15am EDT

AT&T’s WarnerMedia and Discovery, Inc. Creating Standalone Company by Combining Operations to Form New Global Leader in Entertainment

May 17, 2021

AT&T is in deal talks to create a new streaming giant with Discovery

[Claire Atkinson](

May 16, 2021, 3:07 PM

Share this story Does these affect your response comments some?

1 Like

Lots of interesting changes, we will see what the future holds!

1 Like