DC Animated Trivia Game: Batman The Animated Series on Saturday March 14, 2:00pm PST/5:00pm EST

You are not only fast but is correct!:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes
  1. In Shadow of the Bat, who voice Gil Mason?

…Yeah I got nothing for this one.

1 Like

No idea.

Wait… it wasn’t Tim Matheson was it?

2 Likes

Same. not great with voice actors. Gonna have to take off. This was great thanks for setting up and hosting this @Reaganfan78, will try and be here for the Superman one! Have a great one y’all. @Batboy84 you’re a beast from Gotham Streets!

3 Likes

Thankyou for joining @Aquamon, and yes @Batboy84 it’s Tim Matheson.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Holy crap!

2 Likes

Last question, Which Batman episode won an Emmy award?

2 part Robin episode ummm…

2 Likes

Psst, check one of my previous answers. And it wouldn’t be fair for me to answer. I wouldn’t have remembered if you didn’t say something.

2 Likes

The first baby doll episode?

1 Like

robins reckoning

2 Likes

Welcome @MissGsptlsnz and nope it wasn’t Baby-Doll.

1 Like

Yup you got it!:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Congratulation @Batboy84, You have won the game, I’ll be sure to let the Moderators send you a Riddler badge and Thankyou everybody for playing, hope to see you all again next week.:grinning:

2 Likes

Woohoo!

2 Likes

Batboy you are a BTAS enyclopedia!

2 Likes

I was really hoping to see a question like “What comic book movie directed by Wes Craven featured a BTAS voice actor?”

1 Like

Full disclosure: I’m surprised one of the questions wasn’t “Which character created for the animated series was the first to be brought into the comics?”

2 Likes