DC Animated Series

What is your favorite DC animated series of all time? I have to go with Batman The Animated Series. Also The New Batman Adventures. Great stories, great portrait of the Bat family and the villains. It’s a lot of fun, plus, I love the dark environment of the series.

8 Likes

Super Friends! It was a large influence on my eventual comic book infatuation.

3 Likes

Super Friends introduced me to the DC comics world when I was a kid.

3 Likes

I loved The Batman, remember watching it with my son when he was a little guy

5 Likes

BTAS all the way! Closely followed by JLU. The Question made that show.

4 Likes

Young Justice with Batman TAS/New Batman Adventure coming in second.

4 Likes

Obviously Batman the animated series but young justice is a close second

4 Likes

I love Batman TAS followed by Young Justice, but I do want to give a shoutout to Green Lantern TAS which was also pretty amazing and deserved another season.

5 Likes

JL and JLU were my life as a kid, no other show mattered. Except for rocket power.

3 Likes

JLU with BTAS a close second.

3 Likes

They are all so good but I’d have to say Young Justice, The Batman, or JL

4 Likes

DCAU, all the way.

3 Likes

I flip flop with BTAS and Justice League. But I lean more to Justice League. Just the storytelling and the team was just perfect. The best connected universe.

4 Likes

I’m really enjoying the Harley Quinn animated series. Chaotically beautiful!

3 Likes

Most influential on me Super Friends.
I gave a like to all cuz I love em all, but if I was forced to pick just 1 it would be YJ. Brave & Bold, JL & JLU, BTAS, & STAS & The Batman I could watch everyday. Final answer has to be YJ tho in order of favorite seasons 2,1,3. HQ is unreal but I have to let it finish a full season 1st.

5 Likes

:batman_hv_3: :clark_hv_3: :flash_hv_3:Super friends. It’s one of the the three show’s that got me into super hero’s as a kid.

4 Likes

I’m watching YJ right now thanks to this thread lol. It made me wanna watch it right away.

4 Likes

Great question, @Moe.Vargas! My favorite would be The Batman.

Batman: The Animated Series is a close second. I also love Green Lantern: The Animated Series, Young Justice, and Batman: Brave and The Bold.

4 Likes

For a show aimed at the kiddo demo ‘Teen Titans GO’ has got some funny grown up level humor happening in it as well. Loving it!

5 Likes

Here’s my top 5 favorite​:slightly_smiling_face::

1. Batman The Animated Series
  2. Superman The Animated Series
  3. The Batman
  4. Justice League/ Justice League unlimited
  5. Batman Beyond
5 Likes