DC Animated content

DC’s Animated Series and Movies are usually amazing but they tend to use the same characters what is a shame as they got so many amazing characters. I would like DC to explore and make animated series and movies about more of the lesser known teams and characters such as:

1. The Legion of Superheroes
  2. Captain Atom
  3. Green Lantern (Sinestro Corps War story)
  4. Question (Surprised they haven’t explored him/her he/she is such a cool character that can easily be done in either animated or live action)
  5. Big Barda and Mr. Miracle
  6. Hawkgirl (Miss her being a member of the league she was badass and beautiful)
  7. Deathstroke (A Movie about Deathstroke will definitely be amazing can’t really go wrong)
  8. Lobo (An Animated Movie about Lobo would be great)
  9. Booster Gold
  10. Animated Watchmen movie or series :fire:
  11. SuperSons
  12. Karate Kid Animated Series
  13. Green Arrow and Speedy
  14. Martian Manhunter
  15. Marvel Family
  16. Riddler and Penguin Animated Movie
  17. Zatanna
  18. Court of Owls
  19. Lex Luthor
  20. Vandal Savage

There’s loads more but that’s just 20 that would all do good in their own animated series or movie. Do you agree ? if you do who else would like to see get their own animated series or movie ?

4 Likes

I’m all for anything that gives us more Booster Gold, Fourth World, Legion and Lobo in animation.

I bet a Super Sons DTV movie or TV series would do surprisingly well.

3 Likes

Zatanna, Raven, or kore of JL Dark…

1 Like

More… i hate this Note9…

1 Like

I would really like to see a legion and a captain atom movie, too! Karate Kid was in JLA Adventures: Trapped in Time. Watch it now while you still can!

1 Like

I can’t wait for any one outsider from the new Age of Heroes showcased even if for a few seconds in a animated film or series.

1 Like

Here are some characters/storylines that it’d like to see in an animated movie (in order of most to least wanted)

Booster Gold and Blue Beetle
Kamandi
Plastic man
Batman Beyond (the “Hush” story)
Anything green lantern so long as it has Guy Gardner

Those are just some off the top of my head
Adam Strange

1 Like

Poison ivy movie and series
Killer Frost with all three of them having their own season (she has almost nothing)
Starfire movie
Raven movie
Katana movie
Batgirl movie
All the CW DC shows and Gotgam with the same voices like how they did the vixen movie. series
Gotham city Sirens series and movie
Beast Boy movie
Catwoman series
Zatanna series
Mr. Mxyzptlk series
The lanterns all of them red orange yellow green blue violet indigo black white series
Lady Shiva movie
Black Canary series and movie
Huntress movie
Mad Hatter series and movie
Doom Patrol movie
Donna Troye movie
Firestorm movie
Captain Cold movie
Golden Glider movie

(Also I wouldn’t want them like Teen Titans go or the DC nation shorts I want them to be like their characters for Ravens dark and mysterious For Hatter’s Crazy and Psychotic Myxzptlk can be kind of funny tho)

1 Like

Metal Men
Gentlemen Ghost
Shade
B’wana Beast
Dr. Polaris
Lady Shiva
Huntress
Dr. Fate
Question
Fire
Ice
Static Shock
Steel
Dr. Light (Kimiyo Hoshi )
Cyclone
Adam Strange
Psycho Pirate
Saturn Girl
Triplicate Girl (eventually duo damsel)
Phantom Girl
Beautiful Dreamer
Firebrand

1 Like

I did enjoy the Legion of Superheroes cartoon and would love to see another one. I second the request for a Kamandi cartoon movie. I would love to see a Warlord series or movie. Even a comedy movie of the Legion of Substitue Heroes would be fun.

2 Likes

I agree with all of the characters that all of you are saying, but even if the content is enjoyable for an adult, an animated movie, show has to attract kids with the big names they recognize. I would go further and say I would love to see every one of those characters that every one of you mentioned in a live action show right here on DCU, or even as an original live action movie for DCU🍀

3 Likes

Don’t forget Cyborg, Deadshot, and Dr. Fate

2 Likes