DC Animated Club

Welcome to the New DC Animated Club where we’ll explore all things animations. If you’re a fan of any Animated shows or movies, then this club is for you. Here’s a link to join DC Animated Club
So please join the fun.:grinning: :0_batman_tas:

Link from the past to current history:
March 2021: Superman The Animated Series
April 2021: Justice League Unlimited
May Week 1: Meet Hanna-Barbera Part 1
May Week 2: The Flintstone
May Week 3: The Jetsons
May Week 4: Scooby-Doo Team-up
May-June: DC Meets Hanna-Barbera
June 2021: Super Friends
July 2021:The Batman (2004)

14 Likes

Congratulations @Lincolnfan78! I’m glad to see you got the club back up and running.

1 Like

Thankyou, and Thankyou so much for joining! I’m so excited on what I have plans for the next 2 month. :grinning:

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to it!

2 Likes

@Lincolnfan78, also, @msgtv & @TurokSonOfStone1950

Do y’all ever watch that youtube channel Watchtower Database? It’s really fun and they do some really good deep dives into the DCAU. I guess they do live stream things and have a discord. thought maybe it would be cool to have a WaL to one or something.

4 Likes

I have not seen

2 Likes

It’s a treat for DCAU fans for sure and as a DC history person I think you’ll dig the research and fun facts they put into their videos man.

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve seen it, Thankyou.:grinning:

2 Likes

DC Animated Club Saturday Morning Watch-Along #1:

If you missed out, read all about it right here! :superman_hv_4:

1 Like

The mission for DC Animated Club Saturday Morning Watch-Along #2 is live! Check out Amanda Waller’s plan of attack and plan accordingly, DC Animaniacs. :kinghsark_grinhqtas: :0_harley_quinn:

1 Like

“Titans, GO!” check out:

1 Like

Morph, stretch and squeeze your way into the fourth Saturday Morning Watch-Along right here, while ALSO checking out the latest in screen to page action and adventure right
:point_right:t2: HERE. :point_left:t2:

1 Like

We’re honoring the late, great, Ed Asner in our fifth Saturday Morning Watch-Along.

You can join in celebrating his initial voiceover contributions to DC right here.

1 Like

Saturday Morning WAL #6 has come to a close, but you can read through it if you like, right here.

Meanwhile SM WAL #7 is active, so join in that right here.

1 Like

October and Halloween will be here before we know it, so let’s get a head start on the fun with Saturday Morning Watch-Along #8! :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

Finally joined! Been a subscriber for a long time and I finally have time to dive into this glorious service. Thank you for including me in this community!

2 Likes

@Vroom, Any plans for the near future for a BTAS WAL?

2 Likes

You’re quite welcome, and thank you for joining the club. Glad to have ya! :superman_hv_4:

Nothing concrete, but anything’s possible.

I’m always open to suggestions, if you have something in mind.

Suggestions do not guarantee acceptance of an idea, but they’re always welcome and taken into account. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Slade Wilson, aka Deathstroke, is out for blood, and you can get in on all of the badass, animated action and adventure right here!

:00_deathstroke:

1 Like

Wonder Woman Month is here! :partying_face: :00_wonder_woman_stars:

Start things out right with this Watch-Along of Diana’s very first movie.

1 Like