The World’s Finest
Welcome to week 2 of DC Animated, Thankyou as always for joining. And for those who would like to know more about the club, here’s the link, DC Animated Club .
This week we’ll be looking at 3 different team up of Batman & Superman.
First here’s a video clip of The New Batman-Superman Adventures, I thought this would be a fun way to start!
Superman The Animated Series
World’s Finest part 1-3: In this episode Superman & Batman meets for the first time, they must work together to stop Joker & Lex.
The Batman/Superman Story Part 1-2
Lex Luthor trys to find a way to control the man of Steel, can Batman stop Lex in time?
Batman: The Brave And The Bold
The Battle Of The Superheroes!
It’s Batman Vs. Superman when Superman is effected by the Red Kryptonite!
And this week comics to read are:
The Batman Adventures #25
What’s interesting about this comic is that this was made just before Superman the animated series was made.
Batman: Gotham Adventures #36
In this Issue Superman ask Batman for help.
Before I get to the questions, I wanted to show you guys the comic that’s based on World’s Finest episode, DC Library doesn’t have this comic in, I made a request so hopefully they’ll add it someday.
The front cover.
Scene from the comic.
- Which Batman and Superman team up did you like the best of any of the shows?
- In The World’s Finest episode, did you think Joker came close to killing Superman?
- In The Batman 2 part episodes which villains cameo did you like the best?
- In Batman Brave and The Bold, What did you think of Batman VS. Superman moment?
- Lex Luthor seem to have a big role on all three shows, which show you think was his best on trying to get rid of Superman?
- In The Batman Adventures comic, what did you think of the team up between Batman and Superman?
Before I go would you guys be interested in doing a watch along on next Monday night? If yes which shows would you like to watch?
- The World Finest Part 1-3
- The Batman/Superman Story Part 1-2
- The Battle Of The Superheroes!
Have a great Week!