[DC Animated Club] Tribute To Kevin Conroy Watch Along 4 Days Event Wed-Sat 5:00pm PST/8:00pm EST

kevin-conroy-batman

With a sad passing of Kevin Conroy, the DC Animated Club will be hosting not 1, not 2, but 3 days event of watch along to celebrate his career as Batman.
So here’s here’s how it’ll go…

Wednesday: November 16, 5:00pm PST/8:00pm EST

Batman The Animated Series
Season 1

• Ep. 10. Nothing To Fear
  • Ep. 26 Perchance To Dream
  • Ep. 34 I Am The Night

Season 3

• Ep.4 Never Fear
  • Ep.18 Old Wounds

Thursday: November 17, 5:00pm PST/8:00pm EST
Batman Beyond
Season 1

• Ep.7 Shriek

Season 3

• Ep.5 Out Of The Past

Movie

*Batman Beyond: Return Of The Joker

Friday November 18: 5:00pm PST/8:00pm EST
Movie
*Superman/Batman: Public Enemies

Saturday: November 19

Movie

*Batman: Mask Of The Phantasm

@Jurisdiction and I will be hosting a watch along of Batman: Mask Of The Phantasm and here’s a link for it, please also to be sure to check out his club, it’s a awesome club about less known characters. Bet you didn’t know that Batman had a villain who uses word code like J T W A (Join The Watch Along), I forget which comic was in but it was a great story.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me or @Vroom .

You’ll need two devices to join this watch along, if you have HBO Max, DVD, Blu-Ray or any streaming service without commercials, please put that on.

You can use your computer, laptop, phone, Tablet or ipad to chat on here.

Two years ago I’ve made a thread about Kevin Conroy, here’s a link if you would like to see it…

9 Likes

I feel very fortunate that we got to see him play Batman on the CW Crisis on Infinite Earths event. I think it was on the Batwoman episode, considered the second episode of the event.

6 Likes

30 years ago, Superman died and now, Batman has died.

:cry:

RIP Mr. Conroy, and thank you for everything.

6 Likes

Count me in.

4 Likes

I’ll be at work the first two days, but I should be able to make it for the other two.

2 Likes

Hello everyone! I am not part of the club but would wish to participate In the watch along! Will I have to join the club to participate?

2 Likes

You’re absolutely welcome to join, even if you’re not a member, you’re always welcome to join. We will be doing the watch along in a chatroom (I should really need to post a link for it), but you can chat on this thread during the watch along as well, if you or anybody that feels comfortable that way. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yay! I did it, hey everybody, the watch along will be on this link for Kevin Conroy Tribute watch along, More information is on top of the page.

3 Likes

I’ll try to attend Friday’s watch along. I might be a bit late though.

3 Likes

Less then 10 minutes, a friendly reminder that the watch along will be in the new chatroom, here’s a link…

1 Like

Hi! I’m planning to join tonight. Is this the same link or will there be a new one? Thank you!

2 Likes

Thankyou @AlexCarr, it’ll be on the same link for Tribute to Kevin Conroy Watch Along chatroom. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Great! Thank you! See you all tonight!

2 Likes

Everytime I clicked on this yesterday I couldn’t find the channel for the WAL. Am I missing something? :thinking:

NEVERMIND- I fixed it. Will be there tonight. :smiley: :+1:

2 Likes

Hello everybody, we’re just 1 hour away from Kevin Conroy tribute watch along in the chatroom, we’ll be watching two episodes of Batman Beyond, ‘Shriek’ & ‘Out Of the Past.’ After that movie Batman Beyond: Return Of The Joker. See you there.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hey everyone! I may not be able to make the full time tonight but I’ll probably be able to watch the first few episodes!

2 Likes

I assume we have hit “start”…?

2 Likes