[DC Animated Club] The Batman Watch Along, Tues, July 6th, 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST

Hello Citizens Of DC Universe Infinite,
I would like to invite you all to join me on my research watch along.
This Tuesday, July 6, we will be watching the First season, episodes 1- 4 of The Batman.

1. The Bat In The Belfry
  2. Call of The Cobblepots
  3. Traction
  4. Cat And The Bat

We’ll be watching when Batman meets his first four toughest foes, The Joker, The Penguin, Bane & Catwoman.

The Watch along research will begin at 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST.

:thinking:I ask Reaganfan78 how this works, he told me that if you have the series on DVD, Blu-Ray or streaming service like HBO Max, put the episode I listed on, then you use your computer, phone, Tablet or ipad to chat through this thread.

Hope to see you Tuesday.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

First off, dig the new name @Hugo_Strange. He’s such an underrated villain, I wish we could get him in a movie. BD Wong was pretty perfect as him in Gotham. Second, I’ll try to make it to the WAL. I’ve never watched “The Batman” before, so that’ll be fun!

2 Likes

Thankyou. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

My childhood Batman show!

2 Likes

Same here. This should be fun if I can swing it!

2 Likes

Hello Citizens of DC Universe Infinite, @Hugo_Strange here, we’re just 2 hours away from The Batman Watch Along Research, I’m looking forward to it.:slightly_smiling_face: See you there.

1 Like

33 more minutes to go!:grinning:

We are 9 minutes away til the watch along! :grinning:

1 Like

The first episode we’ll be watching is ‘The Bat In The Belfry.’ In 3 minutes.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’m all set!

2 Likes

On your Mark… (Really Reaganfan78 this is silly!) Get set…(What’s this? A racecar race?!) GO!
:grin:

3 Likes

Me too!

1 Like

Welcome everybody and Thankyou so much for joining.:grinning:

2 Likes

so how old is Batman on this one?

2 Likes

I’m “The Batman.” Love it! The Anime style is interesting.

2 Likes

Rupert Thorne made his only animated appearance on the show.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

i think 26 or there about.

3 Likes

yeah i forgot he had a cameo

2 Likes

I like the green sky.

1 Like

That would be right for most Batman stories.

2 Likes