[DC Animated Club] The Batman Adventures Collection

61uadbvbc5L.AC_SY780

Hello everybody, this month as part of the tribute to the memory of Kevin Conroy and The year Of Batman The Animated Series, we’ll be looking at the best of Batman from the animated series of The Batman Adventures to Batman Beyond in comic series.
I hope you enjoy reading these comics as much as I have, so here’s my 15 picks for the Batman Collection…

The Batman Adventures

The Batman Adventures #6

The Batman Adventures #13

The Batman Adventures #16

The Batman Adventures #25

Batman & Robin Adventures

Batman & Robin Adventures #1

Batman & Robin Adventures #2

Batman & Robin Adventures #20

Batman & Robin Adventures #25

Batman Gotham Adventures

Batman Gotham Adventures #3

Batman Gotham Adventures #27

Batman Gotham Adventures #33

Batman Gotham Adventures #60

Batman Beyond

Batman Beyond #1

Batman Beyond #2

Batman Beyond (1999) #1

And there you have it, Batman also appears in Justice League Adventures & Justice League Unlimited, be sure to check out those great comics as well. For now it’s all about Batman in his own series.

Questions

1. Have you ever read any of the comics before?
  2. Which Comic series of Batman is your favorite?
  3. Which issue is your favorite?
  4. As a tribute to Kevin Conroy, of all the Batman he ever played for the last 30 years, which version of his Batman do you like the best?

And that’s is it for now, be sure to check Moderators Appreciation Month that I’ve been doing, and this week (November 16-19) we’ll be doing a 4 days watch along to the memory of Kevin Conroy.

Reaganfan78

:0_batman_naob:

2 Likes
  1. I have read Batman Beyond 1&2 from the list.
  2. I like most of the older stuff for different reasons. there is a lot of good series but one of my favorites is the Batman Adventures Saga (Batman Adventures, Gotham Adventures, Adventures Continue, Etc.)
  3. It is always hard to pick a favorite issue. One of my favorite stories of the Batman Adventure Saga is Nightwing the Lost Year.
  4. I love the way he portrayed Batman in the animated series, and he did a great job in Arkham Asylum as well.
1 Like

Thankyou so much for your post, I 100% agree with you on number four with Batman The Animated Series and Arkham videogame Series, playing those games are alot of fun.:slightly_smiling_face: