[DC Animated Club] Superman/Batman: Public Enemies Watch Along, Tues. July 7, 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST

DC Animated Club goes to the movie continue in it’s second week of watch along with Superman/Batman: Public Enemies. Superman is wanted for a crime by President Lex Luthor! Tim Daly returns to his role of Superman for the first time since Superman the animated series, and Kevin Conroy as Batman. The watch along is on Tuesday July 7, 6:00 pm PST/9:00pm EST. :superman_hv_1: :batman_hv_1:
The movie is on DC Universe, you’ll need two devices, one to watch the movie, 2nd device to chat on here. Hope to see you.:grinning:

1 Like

This is still going to be Tuesday, right?

1 Like

Yup, it’s still on Tuesday. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

We are less then 10 hours away! In a meantime I posted behind the scene and the comics that the movie is base on in DC Animated goes to the movies. Be sure to check that out!:grinning:

I’ve been meaning to see this movie

1 Like

Hello everybody, we’re just less then 45 minutes away til Superman/Batman: Public Enemies watch along.:grinning::popcorn::desktop_computer:

We’re 2 minutes away!:grinning:

On your mark…get set… GO!:grinning:

We begin we the news.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

Best Luthor voice actor!!!

2 Likes

Hi!

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to the watch along, Thankyou for joining.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Major Force looks like Captain Atom recolored

1 Like

He kinda is in terms of his personality too

2 Likes

The inaugural of Lex Luthor. I really like the opening.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I like how the animated design stay true to art design in the comic book.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Woah! Didnt know his heat vision could do that

2 Likes

I haven’t read it yet but I’ve seen the movie a few times. Is it worth the read???

2 Likes

Yup it is, there’s are some stuff and characters that weren’t added to the movie. It’s worth reading. I added a link to the comics in DC Animated club goes to the movie thread, along with behind the scene.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like