[DC Animated Club] Scooby-Doo Team-up

Hello everybody, this week is a very special week, with 4 different comic book series on DC Universe Infinite starring Scooby-Doo, I’ve decided to make this a Scooby-Doo Team-up week. Why so special you ask?
Well I’ll tell you why, each book in the series Scooby and the gangs team up with each different characters from DC to Hanna-Barbera, then I’ve got an idea, why not have some books that represent each club from DC Universe Infinite?
Here’s how it’ll go, I’ll put up each book with a link to each club that’s based a character on. Not all clubs will be mention, so please be sure to checkout the group page to see more clubs, and hope you’ll join them as well. :grinning:
Here we go…

Scooby-Doo Team-up #1 & #2
World Of Bats Book Club
In this first book, Scooby-Doo and the gangs meets Batman & Robin!
Also please be sure to checkout World of Bats club! :0_batman:

Scooby-Doo Team-up #7 & #8
Titans Together
Scooby-Doo and the gangs meets Teen Titans Go!
Titans Together is a great club to go to, and read about Teen Titans characters. :00_teen_titans:

Scooby-Doo Team-up #9 & #10
World Of Wonder
Scooby-Doo and the gangs team up with Wonder Woman!
World Of Wonder is for any fans of Wonder Woman! :00_wonder_woman_stars:

Scooby-Doo Team-up #11 & #12
Justice League Book Club
Scooby-Doo and the gangs team up with The Superfriends!
Be sure to checkout Justice League Book Club to read more about the JLA! :justice_league_book_club:

Scooby-Doo Team-up #17 & #18
Superman Fan Club
Scooby-Doo and the gangs team up with Superman!
Superman Fan Club is great to join for any Superman’s fan, from reading comics to listen along! :superman_fan_club:

Scooby-Doo Team-up #31 & #32
Acquired Taste Book Club
Scooby-Doo and the gangs team up with Shazam family!
Acquired comics is a club that deals with other comics that DC owns, like Shazam! :00_shazam:

Scooby-Doo Team-up #23 & #24
The Psychology Of Supervillains
Scooby-Doo and the gangs meets Harley Quinn & Poison Ivy!
The Psychology of Supervillains takes a look at different villians every month! :0_joker: :0_lc_sinestro:

Scooby-Doo Team-up #41 & #42
Harley’s Crew
Scooby-Doo and the gangs team up with Harley Quinn!
If you’re a fan of Harley Quinn, then this club is definitely is for you! :harleys_crew:

Scooby-Doo Team-up #49 & #50
Lantern Corps
Scooby-Doo and the gangs team up with Green Lantern & Green Arrow!
This was the only comic they have with Green Lantern as a guest role along with Green Arrow. If you’re a fan of any Lanterns, then this club is for you! :gl_hv_5: :lantern_corps:

Scooby-Doo Team-up #53 & #54
Stretchy Book Reading Pals
Scooby-Doo and the gangs team up with Plastic Man!
Stretchy Book Reading Pals is the club I would really like to help with. So far there’s 21 members, Let’s help stretch by getting them more members. If you’re a fan of any stretching characters like Plastic Man, then this club is worth joining. :dp_elasti_woman: :clark_hv_4:

Scooby-Doo Team-up #65 & #66
Legion Fan Club
Scooby-Doo and the gangs team up with Legion of Super-Heroes!
Legion Fan Club is a great club for any fans of Legions of Super-Heroes! :legion_fan_club:

Scooby-Doo Team-up #67 & #68
Birds Of Prey
Scooby-Doo and the gangs meets Birds Of Prey!
Be sure to join Birds of Prey club, to catch all the action. This is probably my favorite comic due to special guest villian! :birds_of_prey_club_oracle:

Scooby-Doo Team-up #77 & #78
JSA Book Club
Scooby-Doo and the gangs team up with the JSA!
The JSA Book Club is for any fans of JSA, whether you are into the past original members or today members! :jsa_book_club:

Scooby-Doo Team-up #79 & #80
House Of Horror
Scooby-Doo and the gangs meet Swamp Thing!
Scooby-Doo has alot of horror story when it comes to a ghost story, you can bet he’ll join the house of horror, if he was bribe with Scooby snack! :house_of_horror: :st_swamp_thing2:

Scooby-Doo Team-up #85 & #86
Doom Patrol Club
Scooby-Doo and the gangs join The Doom Patrol!
Whether you’re a fan of the show or comic, this club is for you! :doom_patrol_club: :dp_negative_man: :dp_robotman:

Scooby-Doo Team-up #95 & #96
DC History Club
Scooby-Doo and the gangs meets Flash’s villians who wants to rob the museum!
Reason I pick this for DC History, cause Museum is full of History, and thought it was a perfect fit for DC History Club. :dc_history_club:

Scooby-Doo Team-up #13 & #14
DC TV And Movie Club
Scooby-Doo and the gangs meets The Flintstone!
Since The Flintstone has been both in TV shows and movies, I think it’s a great fit for DC TV And Movie Club, this club is really enjoyable, even with the Watch along! :tv::movie_camera:

Scooby-Doo Team up #91 & #92
DC Book Club
Scooby-Doo and the gangs join Black Lighting!
DC Book Club is number #1 with over 1000 members and still counting! :0_book_club:

Scooby-Doo Team-up #47 & #48
New To DCU
Scooby-Doo and the gangs meets Martian The Manhunter!
If you’re new to DC Universe Infinite and want to know what’s a good place to start, I recommend New To DCU book club! :world_of_wonder:

Scooby-Doo Team-up #33 & #34
One Shot Book Club
Scooby-Doo and the gangs meets Hawkman & Hawkgirl!
If you want a club that talk about a Story that last for 1 issue, then this club is definitely for you! :art_connoisseurs:

Scooby-Doo Team-up #27 & #28
Characters Of DC
Scooby-Doo and the gangs meets Aquaman!
The title said it all, this club explore alot about each DC Characters and share their story adventure as well. :characters_of_dc:

Scooby-Doo Team-up #69 & #70
DC Animated Club
Scooby-Doo and the gangs meets Yogi Bear!
Last but not least, DC Animated Club is for any fans that love animation. Reason I pick Yogi Bear was because he’s my favorite character from Hanna-Barbera and doesn’t have his own comics. :0_batman_tas:

As I’ve said earlier there’s more club that aren’t mention, please be sure to check them out as well. :grinning:

Questions

1. Is this your first time reading Scooby-Doo Team-up?
  2. Which Team-up was your favorite?
  3. Which Scooby-Doo characters is your favorite?
  4. Have you join any club since reading?

Breaking News!!!
Next Month on June 29th, Scooby-Doo and Batman Mysteries #1 is coming to DC Universe Infinite! Be sure to check that out as well.:grinning:

:0_batman_tas:
:0_scooby_doo_1:

6 Likes

And the Legion Fan Club is reading 2 of these as well this week, #65-66.

3 Likes

I’ve been waiting for Scooby-Doo week. That’s one of my all time favorite “Hanna-Barbara” shows. :smile:

3 Likes

I the dog on The Jetsons movie last night might be a distant relative

3 Likes