DC Animated Club Saturday Morning Watch-Along #11: Green Lantern: Emerald Knights, October 16th at 8 AM Pacific/11 AM Eastern

Just read it recently.

2 Likes

Ah. Did you check out the book club discussions on Flashpoint?

2 Likes

Not that recently. Been probably a year and a half. But, I wanna do it & collect photos for just gorgeous thread. I figure I’ll get as many as I can on there. Only quality ones. That way I can free up room in my photos, & still be able to retrieve em fully filtered anytime I want. That’s why I’m going to post on there even if I’m the only one doing it. Worst case scenario, I have my favorite pics of all my favorite characters in one spot & not taking up any of my iPads memory.

2 Likes

Looking forward to this. It also means i have to forgo FanDome given my unconventional schedule.

3 Likes

One of my favorites. I really wish DC did more animated anthologies like this.

4 Likes

I like the underlying thread of the collection. Gotham Knight is a good example of this (i think that’s what it’s called).

4 Likes

:relaxed: good morning crew! Such a nice way to kick off FanDome today

3 Likes

Good morning DC Animaniacs, and Happy FanDome Day! :sunrise_over_mountains: :partying_face:

3 Likes

The day they do an animated Wildstorm anthology movie is the day I…well, IDK what I’d do, but…it would be pretty darn wild, lemme tell ya!

3 Likes

So i noticed some young justice season 4 episodes just dropped…

4 Likes

Really? I don’t see it on HBO Max. Is it a leak?

4 Likes

I went to the DC hub. it was part of featured content

2 Likes

I saw that too, but there’s nothing to play. It just says “Watch the first two episodes.” and then it brings up seasons 1-3, and nothing for 4.

3 Likes

Something probably went up too early – I bet they’re going to announce the first two episodes are available to stream right now at Fandome.

4 Likes

That’s my guess.

4 Likes

less than two minutes!

4 Likes

Uno minuto, senors y senoras!

3 Likes

I let her rip at the stroke of the digital hour

4 Likes

Let’s sling some rings and Play! :00_lc_green_lantern:

3 Likes