DC Animated Club Saturday Morning Watch-Along #10: Wonder Woman (2009), Saturday, October 9th at 8 AM P/11 AM E

4 Likes

tenor
Good Morning everybody, Iā€™m still waking up. Itā€™s almost time for the movie! :grinning:

4 Likes

Me too. Itā€™s almost 7am here in Alaska but Iā€™m dedicated lmao

4 Likes

Good Morning State neighbor, only we have Canada between us.:laughing:

3 Likes

Wow, itā€™s almost 10 here and it was touch and go whether I would be awake enough to do this. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

15 minutes!

4 Likes

:wave: dang it Canada! Always in the way lmao

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a better wake up time for me! Iā€™m a night owl so of course I stayed up too late lol

4 Likes

I work closing shift so Iā€™m always up until like 2 or 3 in the morning.

4 Likes

I had to make a choice. this beats out the 3pm ET Donner Double.

4 Likes

Ah the golden hour lol I had volleyball last night so I was amped until at least midnight and forced myself to sleep, woke up at 3, then 5 -_-

4 Likes

WW for the win!

3 Likes

Iā€™m going to try to make it for that one, though I get the feeling Iā€™m probably going to have to jump in and out.

4 Likes

Since i work nights, i am officially up late. I have to sleep sometime. there are a lot of watches scheduled today even though some arenā€™t on the calendar.

If itā€™s still going, i might jump in on the tail end of it. maybe in time for the cellophane trick!

4 Likes

'Natch. as they sayā€¦

4 Likes

I donā€™t think the Richard Donner Cut has the cellophane trick. One of the big things the theatrical cut added was all the extra powers.

5 Likes

Iā€™m here just woke up literally.

5 Likes

Good morning, wonderful folks!

Weā€™ve 5 minutes to go! :00_wonder_woman_stars:

5 Likes

Did you read Superman '78 #2?

No spoilers, butā€¦its back.

5 Likes

Have a fun watch along, my stupid keyboard on my tablet keeps disappearing everytime I write, itā€™s so annoying.:confused:

4 Likes