DC Animated Club presents The Laughing Fish Watch-Along Mon, Apr 13 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST

Hello everybody, with 50% of the vote The Laughing Fish is the winner for the Monday night watch along. We’ll start at 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST. :grinning::popcorn::desktop_computer: See you there!

5 Likes

We are 35 minutes away til The Laughing fish watch along, did you know that this episode is based on a 2 part comic book? You can find it here at the DC Library.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ah, the Steve Englehart/Marshell Rogers arc, such an underrated run. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi @Jay_Kay, welcome to the watch along, only 4 minutes to go!:grinning:

1 Like

It was touch and go getting here on time, I was really into my gaming session. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I was playing minecraft creating a Wrestlemania 3 moment Hogan vs. Andre the giant.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Neat, I was going through the Final Fantasy 7 Remake. :smiley:

1 Like

On your mark…get set…GO!!!:grinning:

1 Like

Are there any other episodes without a title card like this?

I don’t know why DC Daily skip intro I love watching it every time.:slightly_smiling_face: This is the only time a title of a show is moving.

1 Like

I dunno, do they REALLY look just like him?

1 Like

I wonder how those fish even got teeth like that? They’re certainly not natural.

1 Like

Love the music, almost sound like a horror thriller show for kids.

1 Like

They did a good job of adding Harley into this story.

1 Like

“Great scott!”

“Actually, I’m irish.”

One of those jokes you don’t get as a kid but chuckle as an adult.

1 Like

Unless they are Paranas. This scene is based on comic without Harley.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It’s interesting how Joker wants to sell a fish without causing trouble for now!

1 Like

The original Laughing Fish story is in a lot of ways a remake of the original Batman #1 story in 1940, and I think Francis was modeled after one of the victims in that fish.

Also, that jingle is an earworm.

1 Like

Also, Joker is definitely modelling his look after a certain fish product in stores today. I can’t remember the name, though…

1 Like

I like how Harley hate to eat fish! That’s creating more about her character.:fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish:

1 Like