DC Animated Club Presents: Saturday Morning Watch-Along #5: Honoring Ed Asner, Saturday, September 4th at 8 AM Pacific/11 AM Eastern

Is Clark trying to set Kara and Jimmy up? :thinking:

3 Likes

I want Kara’s boots!

3 Likes

Nice closing shot there!

4 Likes

That was swell @Vroom! Great to start me weekend off with you folks! Glad I dragged myself out of bed!

4 Likes

whats next?? or that’s all folks

4 Likes

That’s all for this week, but for tomorrow (comic reference, FYI :wink:) the Modern Age Superman Club has THIS.

My thanks to @Bar-El, @Jay_Kay, @PittieMa, @Lincolnfan78, @ttcoolthomas2025.65070 and @zontarr.26192 for stopping by to honor Ed Asner’s initial DC animation contributions (his first and best roles in the DCAU).

I’m sure Mr. Asner is looking down with a smile from Heaven. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

There’s this tomorrow!!!

4 Likes

Jinx again!!

3 Likes

You owe me a Mountain Dew! :grin:

3 Likes

3 Likes

I’ll take one of each, Super Friend. :slight_smile:

Great Rao! I chugged a ton of that stuff back in 2006.

I also ate a lot of the Superman Returns-themed Life cereal.

Weren’t there Superman Returns fruit snacks, too? If so, yep, I harfed ‘em, somethin’ fierce.

EDIT: Maybe I’m thinking of these…

SN: These, available at Walmart, are quite tasty:

Currently, I have this box of DC-based Fruitables:

3 Likes

Omg yeah I ate a ton of those too!!!

3 Likes

IDK if those were what I had or not, but whatever they were, I ate a lot of them in my cubicle in 2006.

Supervisor: “Hey, what’s up?”

Me (with a mouthful of Superman fruit snacks, and my cheeks puffed out ever so sublty): “Nuthink.”

Supervisor (looking me over): “Uh-huh.”

Me (talking, while also trying to swallow a mouthful of Superman fruit snacks): “Welp. Besht geth bahk on the phahn, heh-heh.”

I pick up my phone and resume my calls as my Supervisor walks off, then pop open another bag and begin the process anew

3 Likes

thanks all this was fun, i hope to make tomorrow … rewatching episode 1n2 of supes and Granny Goodness … spank away Granny spank away…

4 Likes

Thank you, @PittieMa! I hope to see you at the Superman/Batman: Apocalypse WAL tomorrow. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Missed the Asner & I’m a super fan of Ed. I’m sure it’s been mentioned, but I’m 2 weeks behind & trying to catch up- But, they finally put Scooby-Doo & Batman Brave & The Bold movie on HBO Max!!! I didn’t think it was ever going to show up again after I watched it on fire stick the day it dropped. Than it wasn’t on the next day. Now we just need JL Action on there & I’m set!!! The 2 face & Batman Robin Adventures ones are great too & recently addded, as I know u know without knowing…

2 Likes

“I know things, Doctor Jones.”

I liked Spalko. She was a good villain.

2 Likes

Indeed… I was entertained & anytime I get to see Morena Baccarin is a good time :heart_eyes:. Sorry. I was on Deadpool talk still haha…

2 Likes

Spalko being the villain of the fourth Indy movie…

…which Morena wasn’t in; unless I’ve totally forgotten her…

2 Likes

No…she wasn’t. I explained that confusion but it was added while you were posting. I’ve learned to cover those bases haha :laughing:

1 Like