DC Animated Club Presents: Saturday Morning Watch-Along #1: Superman: The Animated Series at 8 AM PT/11 AM ET on Saturday, July 31st, 2021

Thank you @Bar-El, @Barrys.Better.Half, @D4RK5TARZ, @Detective7, @Jay_Kay, @JusKris-El, @Lincolnfan78, @RexRebel, @Row.Harper and @Shayera.Hol (I hope I got everyone. If not, I sincerely apologize for any missed names) for attending!

Next week, there will a squidge of suicide on the 'ol WAL menu…Suicide Squad, that is. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Ah, I remember when “suicide” was blocked on here. Trying to discuss the comics or movies was a real bear.

8 Likes

I think I remember having to write Su!cide a lot to try to get around it. Ah, memories…

8 Likes

Funny how an upcoming, multimillion dollar movie changes things, eh? :laughing:

7 Likes

Or dropping multiple comic series at once and then people couldn’t talk about them. I remember the first time that happened to me I thought I was in trouble.

6 Likes

I don’t remember that. I guess I just didn’t notice it, or plumb forgot.

5 Likes

There would be an error type of message when people tried to post with that word.

5 Likes

Interesting. And here I consider myself observant, yet I never noticed that.

Edit: Thanks also to @DickGrayson_TheBoyFriendWonder for stopping by. I hope your shopping was fun. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hopefully I can join next time :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

You had your foot in the door, it counts, it counts. :grin:

hands over a participation trophy

Just got these bad boys in, so you’re the first to get one!

puts trophies in everyone’s cubby hole/mailbox as he hums the opening theme for STAS

4 Likes

I’m so honored :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

And me….

Oh, I ate too much cereal. Guess there’s a reason I don’t eat cereal anymore

6 Likes

That’s the spirit!

I usually think participation trophies are a load, but I wanted to give you guys something, so it was all I could find at the last minute.

Next week’s prize will be better. Edible? Maybe.

5 Likes

Did you pour multiple kinds into one bowl, or just stick with one?

5 Likes

I wish I had remembered this, I was actually up at 11 for a change (usually wake at 11:30). Looks like you had a great turnout though!!!

6 Likes

Multiple. The Corn Pops and Churros Cinnamon Toast Crunch— in a big bowl.

5 Likes

No worries @MovieAddict. You can check out the details for our our next soiree, if you like. :slight_smile:

@JusKris-El Dude, bring it IN! :fist_right:t2: :fist_left:t2: That is how you do it, and then some! You get 100 Cool Points! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

:fist_right:

5 Likes

will it happen this saturday

5 Likes

Hi, @ttcoolthomas2025.65070!

Unfortunately, our first Saturday Morning Watch-Along has now passed, as it was held yesterday, July 31st.

However! We will have a new Watch-Along this coming Saturday (August 7th), which you can read about right :point_right:t2: here :point_left:t2:.

I hope to see you there! :wave:t2: :clark_hv_4:

4 Likes