DC Animated Club Presents, Batman: Mask Of The Phantasm Watch Along, Thurs, Oct. 1st 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST

See the first movie from Batman The Animated Series, As the past catch up to Bruce Wayne, and there’s a new villain in town.
I think this will be a great way to end the month of Kevin Conroy, hope you guys enjoyed it.
I hope you all can join me for this classic film watch along on October 1st at 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST. :slightly_smiling_face::popcorn::tv:
:batman:

4 Likes

you guys watch things too late for me! but this movie is incredible and I highly endorse everyone watching it :+1:

3 Likes

Sorry, what time is mostly a good time for you?

1 Like

One of my favorite Batman animated movies.

2 Likes

Looks like there are five minutes left! :smiley:

1 Like

Less then 5 minutes to go!:grinning:

1 Like

Don’t think about starting without me

1 Like

I’ve never seen before

1 Like

wasn’t planning to, Thankyou for joining!:grinning:

1 Like

Don’t forget to set the quality to HD now

1 Like

An interesting though sad fact: when this movie was in the screen writing process, one of the writers, Paul Dini, was mugged and brutally beaten, to the point where he had to have facial reconstructive surgery. He would detail this event and other parts of his life in a Vertigo OGN Dark Night: A Real Batman Story, with art by Eduardo Risso.

It’s an amazing book I would recommend to anyone, especially if they’re fans of this series. I hope it’ll be on DCUI.

1 Like

on your mark…get set…GO! :batman:

Let’s go! :smiley:

I’ve read that, that was sad.
The music is so cool!

A much more fun fact: the latin sounding lyrics the chorus are singing? It isn’t latin at all, it’s actually the names of some of the sound and music crew sung backwards.

1 Like

Weekends :sweat_smile: So don’t worry about me!

1 Like

They got a chorus to sing the intro?

1 Like

Ok.:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well, the choir that was singing for the intro.

2 Likes

My McDonalds Happy Meal display advertises this movie. I can’t wait to finally see what all the hype is about.

2 Likes