DC Animated Club presents: Batgirl Returns Watch Along, Mon, Mar,2 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST

Batgirl_TAS
Look like the poll closed a day early, with 43% of the vote Batgirl Returns from Batman The Animated Series is a winner!:grinning:
Thankyou everybody for voting, We’ll be having a Batgirl Returns watch along this Monday night at 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST.

3 Likes

That won the poll? That’s kinda surprising, but I’m into it. Looking forward to it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah I was surprised by that too, so I thought ok, if Batgirl Returns is what everyone wants, then I’m for it. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello everybody, we’re just less then a hour away til the Batgirl Returns watch along! :grinning:

2 Likes

Anyone looking for the episode, it is season 2 episode 20. Went to find it so I can join up. See you all in a bit.

2 Likes

11 more minutes to go! :grinning:

3 Likes

I have to admit this pick is a great way to end the Barbara Gordon week. This was alot of fun to do, so the last couple of weeks.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Dum-Dum

Duh-Duh-Duh-Duh-Duh

https://www.dcuniverse.com/videos/watch/batgirl-returns/d7cff086-cee9-4154-8a07-7fb1a1c13129/

1 Like

Got the video locked and loaded

2 Likes

Welcome @AlexanderKnox, great to have you here and your point of view of the episode, I’m looking forward to it.:slightly_smiling_face: five more minutes!

3 Likes

2 minutes left! :grinning: the guy who made the Batman the animated series called me Mr. Cobblepott! Cool!

3 Likes

Less than a minute, I’m paused and ready. :smiley:

1 Like

On your mark…get set…GO!

Your table is ready, Mayor Cobblepot.

2 Likes

Man, I’ve hated this intro since the 90s.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I forgot they turned the intro in a weird clip show.

3 Likes

I like the intro, but you cant beat the original intro.

2 Likes

Was he really? :scream: I just thought he designed the game campaigns

1 Like

I almost hit skip intro. I’ve never seen THIS intro. What is this?

1 Like

I can get trying to get Robin involved, but couldn’t have they made something new?

2 Likes