[DC Animated Club] Present: Legends of The Dark Knight Watch along, Mon Mar. 16 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST

Now, THIS is my favorite segment. :smiley:

1 Like

The Dark Knight Returns!

1 Like

While the big movie was great, I do still think Michael Ironsideā€™s performance as DKR Batman is better than Peter Wellerā€™s.

1 Like

So many iconic lines from the book, I love it. :smiley:

1 Like

The Mutant Leaderā€™s eyes look just like The Jokerā€™s from TNBA. I wonder if thatā€™s in the comics and if that might have been an inspiration for their approach to Joker in this series.

My favorite line, This is a operating table and Iā€™m a surgeon!
The Mutant leader had it coming!:grin:

1 Like

ā€œGotta love him!ā€ :laughing:

1 Like

What did you think of Robin being a girl?

ā€œCool!ā€ Me about age 10 when I read DKR for the first time.

1 Like

I liked the character then and now, especially now in other books Miller wrote and the path sheā€™s taken.

1 Like

Itā€™s funny it took them this long to figure out itā€™s Firefly. I mean, are there that many more arson themed villains in Gotham City?

1 Like

Wish Firefly got to be on original Batman, but Fox wouldnā€™t allow it.

Whatā€™s funny is that I think Fireflyā€™s first episode wasnā€™t that long before this, really emphasizes that revolving door accidentally.

And I like about the end of this is that it shows that really Batman is both and all of those things in the end.

1 Like

Huh, thatā€™s interesting. I guess Fox worried about kids seeing him and setting stuff on fire?

1 Like

I agree.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thankyou for joining me @Jay_Kay, tomorrow Iā€™m hosting Shazam! watch along.

1 Like

I saw that! Iā€™ll try to be here for it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thankyou, have a good evening.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sorry I missed it.

1 Like

Thatā€™s ok, Tomorrow Iā€™ll be hosting Shazam! watch along if you like to join. :slightly_smiling_face: