DC Animated Club Present: Batman The Animated Series Watch Along, Every Saturday Morning 9:00am PST/12:00pm EST

Fire explosion!

1 Like

Not even singed!

1 Like

Great ending, there’s a sequel to this episode in The Batman Adventures #21. :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks for hosting @Lincolnfan78!

1 Like

Thankyou so much for joining @BigGLfan & @TravisMorgan, hope to see you guys for next week watch along.:smiley:

1 Like

Next Time On Batman The Animated Series Watch Along…

Dream In Darkness/Beware The Gray Ghost

Has Batman gone insane?! He’s now a prisoner in Arkham Asylum, and what’s worst, a villain is on a lose! Will Batman escape Arkham and stop a mysterious villain in time?!
In this special episode of Batman, Adam West guest star as Batman favorite hero, The Gray Ghost!

Don’t miss the action pack fun adventure next Saturday Morning on May 21st 9:00am/12:00pm EST.

:batman_madhqtas: :00_justice_league3_film_canister:

1 Like

Sorry I missed today. I will try to make next week.

1 Like

That makes two of us, I wasn’t feeling well in the middle of the night, but doing better now.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Glad you’re feeling better. We’ll plan on next week.

1 Like

Hello everybody this will probably be my last and final time to host a watch along. :slightly_smiling_face:
6 more minutes to go.

1 Like

Enterprise was canceled on you? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Well, it usually takes a long time to get from there to here.

2 Likes

I think I got those lyrics right. I’ve only seen, like, three episodes of the show at best.

2 Likes

But his time is finally here.

1 Like

It begins!

2 Likes

Oh, is this based on the video game? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I wonder if Bartholomew was meant to be a reference to Bartholomew Wolper from Dark Knight Returns.

1 Like

“Why do I end up incarcerated in Arkham so often?”

This is definitely a great cold open for the episode.

1 Like

Nope, life gets busy and I’m canceling hbo max.

1 Like