[DC Animated Club] Present: Batman: Mask Of The Phantasm Watch Along, Sat. Aug, 13th 11:00 am PST/2:00pm EST

tumblr_nxtm3eTcjg1rrkahjo1_400
Hello everybody,
On Saturday, August 13th, DC Animated Club will be hosting Batman’s first animated movie in the series, Batman: Mask Of The Phantasm watch along.
Here’s a sneak peek trailer…

This is part of celebrating 30 years of Batman The Animated Series. :grinning:
Hope to see you there.

To join you’ll need 2 devices, to watch, if you have the movie on DVD, Blu-Ray or any streaming service like HBO Max, please put that on.
And you can use your computer, laptop, phone, Tablet or ipad to chat on here. :slightly_smiling_face:

Here’s a music from the movie, see you soon.

2 Likes

My absolute all-time favorite Batman movie! :hugs:

Can I bring some of the Kenner MOTP toys along as I watch? Please? I’ll do my homework and empty the trash, swear!

2 Likes

Ok. I made it 11:00 so I don’t interfere with your Star Trek Animated Series Watch Along. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I saw that.

You could have had it at 10, because while its technically overlapping, its also WALs happening in two different areas of the community so, for me at least, its not something I’d stress over.

But…I will be here at 11. Hopefully. And with Kenner MOTP toys in-hand. :slight_smile:

1 Like

By the way @Vroom, I’ll be making a watch along for Batman & Mister Freeze Subzero for August 27.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Score!

By the by, I like the gif in the OP. Did you make that, or find it somewhere?

Make sure to save it for next year, when we can do a 30th anniversary screening/WAL for MOTP. :superman_hv_4:

1 Like

I found it on google in gif area.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Nice! Well like I said, hang onto it for next year. :wink:

1 Like

Will do.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It is my 6th or 7th favorite me film.

1 Like

@Lincolnfan78 Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I won’t be able to make this, after all.

We’ll do it again next year, and for the movie’s big 3-0. :superman_hv_4:

Have fun, and I hope you have a good turnout tomorrow. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s ok @Vroom, hope you have a great weekend.:grinning:

1 Like

Likewise, Mr. President. :saluting_face: :slight_smile:

1 Like

:saluting_face:

1 Like

We’re just 34 minutes away from the watch along.:smiley:

15 more minutes to go!:smiley:

5 more minutes to go! :grinning:

On your mark…get set…GO! Press play! :smiley:

We begin with a great intro!

I actually like the music, it’s almost like Red Hunt For October movie.

1 Like