[DC Animated Club] Present Batman Beyond watch along, Wed May 20, 7:00pm PST/10:00pm EST

d8bcbd1418633fca276e274502f0c7e8a61600a9_hq
Hello everybody, Please join me on Wednesday for the Batman Beyond episode, ‘Eggbaby’ While Terry needs the grade, he ended up taking care of Eggbaby!
This is such a fun episode to watch and it’s great to have it as our next watch along on Wednesday May 20th, at 7:00pm PST/10:00pm EST. :slightly_smiling_face::popcorn::desktop_computer:
You’ll need 2 device to watch this, if you have Roku, Apple TV, laptop or computer that carry DC app, put that on. And use your phone, tablet, laptop or iPad to chat on here. :batman_hv_2: :egg:

5 Likes

LOVE this episode. I hope everyone else here had to carry an egg for a week freshman year of high school.

2 Likes

I’ll be in attendance! I found this group after a member posted in my Batman Beyond thread, so i’ve been waiting for this one!

1 Like

I set a reminder for 9 tonight :bowing_woman:

1 Like

We are just about 1 hour away from the Eggbaby watch along. In my opinion this has to be one of the best story that Hilary J. Bader wrote. This episode is funny and I think she had a real good sense of humor.
The story work perfect for Batman Beyond, this could probably never had work on other series.:slightly_smiling_face:

I’m having trouble loading the video.

I’m still wrapping up an episode from the Super Friends watch-along.

1 Like

We are now 5 minutes away from the watch along. Did you know that Hilary J. Bader also worked on Batman Beyond comics? Be sure to check that out.:grinning:

Welcome guys and Thankyou for joking the watch along. :grinning:

which season and eps?

1 Like

Hope your video will work @JasonTodd428.

Season 2, Eggbaby

1 Like

Got it.

2 Likes

On your mark…get set…GO!!!:grinning::egg::egg::egg::egg::fried_egg:

1 Like

Classic intro.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I forgot how cool the opening is

2 Likes

Welcome @Soreita, Thankyou for joining and @Aquamon too.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The villains reminds me of Ma Barker from the Batman tv show.

1 Like

Where DID she get that hand bag I just have to have it!

1 Like

I’m gettng a lot of buffering here

2 Likes