DC Animated Club Meets Hanna-Barbera

Agreed, I think leaving them animated made the movie.

5 Likes

This HB chit-chat is making me want to read the Wacky Races book from a few years ago. Anyone recommend it?

Speaking of Wacky Races, has anyone else seen the episode of South Park (it’s title escapes me ATM) where it climaxes with Elon Musk and Timmy’s nemesis in a WR-style race with Timmy, Matthew McConaughey and others? It’s pretty funny and a rad callback to Wacky Races.

5 Likes

It’s been on my radar but was waiting to hear either way b4 I read it. Might just go for it? Those old cross country car race toons are awesome. Like the Bold & Brave the Joker takes over & forces all the heroes into a race/demolition. I have seen that South Park cuz I’ve seen every one. But I can’t reach my phone & I’m about to hopefully go to sleep? Or I’d look up the title of the episode. zzzzzz…

3 Likes

I would Google the name of that South Park episode, but it’s too early to Google.

snaps open a Mountain Dew

Maybe after two more of the above, I’ll be more into doin’ a Google.

4 Likes

Thankyou so much everybody for your comments in the last few days, so here’s the answer to my three questions…

1. I would have to say Yogi Bear, The Jetson & The Greatest Adventures Story From The Bible.
  2. Yogi Bear, Scooby-Doo & Fred Flintstone.
  3. DC Meets Hanna-Barbera.

Next Week will be The Flintstone week, be sure to have Fruity Pebbles or Coco Pebbles for breakfast before reading the Flintstone comics!:smiley::bowl_with_spoon::milk_glass:

4 Likes
  • What’s your favorite Hanna-Barbera cartoon show & movie?

Do I have to pick just one? I watched so many, including Tom and Jerry, The Jetsons, The Flintstones, Scooby Doo, Dexter’s Laboratory, The Powerpuff Girls… the list can go on. I’d have to say either Scooby Doo or The Powerpuff Girls, I had birthday parties themed after both as a kid. :sweat_smile:

• Who’s your favorite character?

Scooby Doo without a doubt, with Tom and Jerry as close seconds.

• What’s your favorite comic on DC Universe Infinite that’s based on Hanna-Barbera?

I haven’t read enough to really say which one is my favorite. I’ll have to move them on up my comic book reading to-do list. :0_scooby_doo_1:

2 Likes