DC Animated Club Goes To DC Fandome

Hello everybody,
Welcome to special edition of DC Animated Club, this weekend DC Comics is hosting the first ever DC Fandome, where it’s like going to Convention from the comfort of your own home. While there’s so much to see here’s some of my must see pick at DC Fandome!
The Voice behind the bat.
Dwayne McDuffie story.
Legions of Superheroes panel
Static Shock episode screening
Young Justice audio play
Batman Carpool
DC Knows…Animation
DC Super heroes girls season 2 sneak peek
Teen Titans Go! Cast reading and panel
Designing the Animated Heroes of the DC Universe - Panel
Multiverse Masterclass: Animation
Plus there’s alot more stuff to do, they even have kids section for kids of all ages can enjoy, please feel free to leave a comment on what you’re looking forward to the most!:grinning:

2 Likes

Awesome! This weeks quiz will be live! I mean if all is good with you Reagan

1 Like

Be my guest.:slightly_smiling_face:

Hello @DCAnimatedClub, today is the day! :grinning: I should mention that while DC Fandome won’t show everything til September 12, there’s still plenty of stuff to see today like the voice behind the bat.
Also be sure to check out the 8 hour watch along hosted by the @moderators, that should be alot of fun.
Last but not least, be sure to checkout the trivia game on this thread hosted by @TheRealDetectiveChimp. :grinning:
I’ll be back later today for stuff. Have fun!

4 Likes

I am thinking tommorrow for trivia Reagan at 2:00, answers will be posted once got right

1 Like

Ok, sound good.:slightly_smiling_face:

In case you guys miss it or want to see it again, here’s a video from DC Fandome of Batman Beyond watching the 1966 Batman episode of the 3 part Joker’s episode.:grinning:

1 Like

@DCAnimatedClub Study up, 20 minutes until showtime!

• I’m In for trivia

0 voters

2 Likes

alright last time are you ready @Reaganfan78 @AliDCNotLetMeLogin @AlexanderKnox?

1 Like

Ready.:slightly_smiling_face:

Okay ready or not @DCAnimatedClub ready or not

1.In beyond Batman What does Terry make fun of about Adam West’s cowl?

2 Likes

eyebrow on the mask.

correct!

1 Like

Yay!:grinning:

1. What 4 animated Batmen talk about Coronavirus safety
1 Like

Wearing a mask.

I asked what 4 batmen not what did they talk about

1 Like

I will let you have a second guess Reagan, partially because you might be the only one here

1 Like

Times up! the answer was Will Fridle, Diedrich Bader, Kevin Conroy and Troy Baker
3. Which Batman actor hosts a panel that celebrates voice actors of Batman throughout the world

1 Like

Will Arnett, the guy who voice Lego Batman in Lego Batman the movie.:slightly_smiling_face: