DC and Epic Games Announce New Mini-Series, BATMAN/FORTNITE: ZERO POINT Releasing 4.20.21

Thanks for the question @ghostfreakk.50727 (and welcome to the Community)! If you’re a subscriber to DCUI, you’ll get the codes. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

i want to know if i can buy physical copies that can be mailed to me from dccomicscom on release day or do i have to buy them in a comic shop somewhere around me?

3 Likes

Seriously hoping for a Gordon skin.

3 Likes

Hey! I’m not 100% sure on this one, but I’ve passed it on to the admin team for you. I’ll let you know what they say :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hoya @CCdrummaster.85919! Hope your morning is going well. Comics cannot be purchased directly on dccomics.com. Instead, dccomics.com provides a gateway to online retailers, where you can purchase them. :orange_heart:

2 Likes

thank you soo uch this was the exact answer i was looking for

1 Like

How do we get the comics for the code digitally?

1 Like

How do it get this? Can i pre order it? Im trying to buy all 6

1 Like

Since the Harley Quinn rebirthed skin is available on the 20th digitally, does that mean we can get it on the 21st as well?

1 Like

Hi @bambamrubble22.29462, welcome to the Community! The comics will be available to read on DCUI starting next week. If you’re wanting to get physical copies, you’d have to check your local comic shop or one online.
And welcome, @SpaceObsessed143! When you receive the code after reading the comic, you’ll be able to use it when you want to, not just on the 20th.

2 Likes

Hello, thanks to the mods for replying to the Fortnite questions!! I’m excited for it!
So are the comics going to be in the digital comics section where it is purchased or where the majority of the comics are located at?
Thank you!!

1 Like

If you’re a DCUI subscriber, you’ll be able to read the comic and receive the code for free, @Natretsuko. :slight_smile: So they’ll just be with the rest of the comics available on there.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for replying!! I appreciate it!

1 Like

Same. If you’d like, add me… Try PacOnIt_

1 Like

I just read the issue, and there is no code in it. im not in the trail period and my subscription is active.

2 Likes

I also have a paid DCUI sub, I read the Batman/Fortnite Zeropoint comic & did not receive the email with my Fortnite code.

1 Like

Hi everyone! We’re closing this topic to comments to make sure you’re heading to the right place for all the information you need to get your code. You can find the latest and greatest right over here:

1 Like