DC and Epic Games Announce New Mini-Series, BATMAN/FORTNITE: ZERO POINT Releasing 4.20.21

Joined DCUI Today, to get the comic books and codes for the Zeropoint Fortnite (April 20 to July 6) Exciting crossover! Thank you DC!

7 Likes

Hello @MamaLlama007! First and foremost welcome to the DCUI community! We’re happy to have you here and hope you enjoy your stay. Happy to see your enthusiasm for the comic books and codes as well :slight_smile: .

7 Likes

will i be able to buy the comics from this website or do i have to go through a 3rd party seller because i have never done this before

2 Likes

Hi @CCdrummaster.85919! If you’re a DCUI subscriber you’ll receive them for free! If you aren’t a subscriber, you can purchase the print copies or purchase them on other participating digital platforms. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Are these new skins, or stuff previously released for v-bucks on Fortnite?

2 Likes

@Green.Lantern i need to know if they will be on dccomics .com website or not because im scared they will not and then i can not get them

1 Like

Hi @CCdrummaster.85919! If you are a subscriber, you will have access to all of the comics that are available on DC Universe Infinite. There is a wide catalog for you to dive into and enjoy! I’m not quite sure about the ones on DCComics.com, but I’ll ask and someone will get back to you as soon as we can!

1 Like

Will the comics and codes be available at the same time as physical copies?

2 Likes

Hey!

The codes are included as part of each comic and they will be released physically and digitally (here on DC Universe Infinite) at the same time :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ok when I was going to sign up it said new titles 6 months after print so I wasn’t sure what that meant

2 Likes

That’s correct! That’s generally in reference to DC’s comics that are not in collaboration with Epic Games. They’ll end up in Comic Book Stores first for 6 months~ and then they’ll find their way here digitally :slight_smile:

These comics are a special case, so they’ll release digitally and physically at the same time

7 Likes

They’ll be on the DC Universe Infinite service :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I am signed up for DCUI premium, will the download codes for the Fortnite items be in the digital issues for me? How do I redeem the bonus items?

2 Likes

I think they said earlier in the thread that they’ll be e-mailed to us.

3 Likes

Hello @tharrenos1873, welcome to the forums! The download codes for the Fortnite items will be included in those digital comics for DCUI Subscribers. The issues will also contain instructions for how to redeem the bonus items.

4 Likes

thank you

3 Likes

very cool! this is so exciting to get free comics and play one of my favorite games too lol. im a child at heart.

2 Likes

Hi @hustlahasty87.40172, happy to hear you’re really excited! To access those comics they’ll be on the DC Universe Infinite service, it would be accessible through the subscribed service. I think Fortnite is pretty fun as well! I just wanted to provide some clarification as to how to obtain the digital codes for it.

2 Likes

Hey there, @CCdrummaster.85919!

Sorry for the delayed reply! The Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point comics will be available only on DCU Infinite for premium subscribers. These comics will not be available to read on dccomics.com.

Hope this answers your question, but please let us know if you have more!

1 Like

Are the digital game codes available to those who pay for the 7.99 monthly subscription

3 Likes