DC and Epic Games Announce New Mini-Series, BATMAN/FORTNITE: ZERO POINT Releasing 4.20.21

Huh. Fortnite never really interested me – just not the style of gaming I like. But hey, maybe this will get some kids who are into these books a hook to try out comics and get involved in the hobby, which would be cool.

Outside of that, really not fo–

–ooooh what the heck, I’ll give it a shot. Can’t beat that price.

4 Likes

Hello , sorry if I’m a slow person but basically all I need is to keep my subscription and the codes will be in the comics when I read them ? Thank you very much for your answer. I never took any online subscription before but since I’m a fortnite player I only heard about the infinite subscription like yesterday so I took it directly. And I like your community they’re all nices with each others it’s rare

5 Likes

looking forward to the bonus items too i enjoy fortnite my self and with my mates

3 Likes

speaking of being a subscriber HOW exactly will we recieve the bonus items in a email i presume im just checking?

2 Likes

i play just about daily, using almost exclusively the Harley and Ivy skins :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: i’m looking forward to adding to my DC collection!

3 Likes

Hey Mavis!

Yup, that’s correct! You just need to have a DCU Infinite subscription so that you can access the comics. The details for how to redeem the codes will be located within the comics. All you have to do is follow the instructions and you’ll have some fancy new skins in your Fortnite inventory :slight_smile:

Enjoy your skins and welcome to the community!

9 Likes

As soon as I saw this I went :raised_hands:t4:, Can’t wait to redeem these for being a DCUI subscriber :dp_robotman: :heart:

4 Likes

I expect to see some screenshots!

4 Likes

Will do!

4 Likes

It is

2 Likes

When will be these comics available? ( in digital version)

3 Likes

Are they going to send us These codes through Our Emails or Kelex?

2 Likes

Hi @gravitystepanova.72426 (welcome to the Community)! The first issue releases on April 20. :slight_smile:

That’s a good question, @RedHoodKilla! Barrys.Better.Half explained it above. “The codes will be a part of the digital issue in the same manner as if you purchased it digitally. There will be instructions within the issues on how to redeem the in-game item codes.” Hopefully that clears things up. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Don’t really play it (as I’m not a big Battle Royal person) but did play the Batman event and Marvel season. But always up for free stuff. Wonder if this will lead to a DC event/season :thinking:.

5 Likes

@Jay_Kay I took my 6-year old to the Comic Book Shop for the first time yesterday, partly for 3 reasons:

1. It was his first time(warning to all mothers and fathers out there)
  2. Subscribe to the Batman/Fortnite Comic Series for my son (I believe that only the print copies come with Fortnite game codes, not the digital, but don’t quote me on that)
  3. To pick up some Future State

I don’t play Fortnite, but I enjoy watching him play. He’s starting to get into Superman and Teen Titans, so this could be something that gets him really excited about comics.

6 Likes

@NYJt3 Would be pretty cool if it does.

4 Likes

About time!!! I want ALL the DC skins I can! So far I already have Joker, Harley, Poison Ivy, Aquaman, Green Arrow, and I’m working on getting Flash.

4 Likes

Woo! Glad to hear you are excited @sonoflilith0666.72724! Warm welcome to the community too, I hope you have a great stay here.

@hustlahasty87.40172 Welcome to the forums!

4 Likes

I read earlier that states the print issues will come with codes. So this confirms infinite subscribers will also get codes?

5 Likes

Hi @hustlahasty87.40172, yes you are correct - DC Universe Infinite subscribers will be able to access the codes. The codes will be a part of the digital issue in the same manner as if you purchased it digitally. There will be instructions within the issues on how to redeem the in-game item codes!

You will have to be a active, paid member to have access to the digital comics; and the in-game codes.

8 Likes