DC and Epic Games Announce New Mini-Series, BATMAN/FORTNITE: ZERO POINT Releasing 4.20.21

UPDATE! We’ve got Everything You Need to Know About Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point all in one post!

If you like comics, and you play Fortnite, then this is the announcement for you! On April 20th 2021, DC and Epic Games are partnering to debut the six-issue mini series BATMAN/FORTNITE: ZERO POINT, both digitally and in print.

Print Issues to Include Bonus Codes Unlocking Fortnite In-Game Items Inspired By the Comic Story Line, First Issue to Include New Rebirth Harley Quinn Outfit

And just in case you were wondering: The series and bonus items will be available to DC UNIVERSE INFINITE subscribers for FREE!

Read the whole story on the creators, the vision, and see even more beautiful sketches like this one :point_down: on dccomics.com.

Is it time for the DC Community to squad up and play some Fortnite?

:musical_note:Yeah Fortnite, we about to get down (get down):musical_note:?

Sound off in the comments below!

29 Likes

Sweet, awesome news, haven’t tried fortnite yet, but this may convince me to attempt it.

9 Likes

I enjoy playing Fortnite, although I get my butt handed to me most rounds. This will be interesting. Christos Gage writing is a plus, but getting the cool stuff for the game with each comic is the biggy!

8 Likes

I was thinking the same thing

4 Likes

I still enjoy Fortnite, been playing it since season 2.

5 Likes

My son will be very excited about this. I don’t understand all the hoopla about Fortnite, but this could be interesting.

4 Likes

Did I read that correctly? Do us as DCUI subscribers get the series and the free items for Fortnite for fwee?

5 Likes

Oh wow! Good thing I play fortnight!

4 Likes

My brother plays Fortnite I can give it to him

4 Likes

Guess it’s time for me to try Fortnite.

I wonder if that Joker/Poison Ivy bundle is still available?

4 Likes

It was still there 2 days ago; so maybe!

3 Likes

You did! An awesome benefit for being a DCUI subscriber!

4 Likes

Now I’m really going to have to check it out :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Will it be sent to my house?

3 Likes

How will we be obtaining the free skins in game work?
Also if you remember you get everything for free but does the comic get sent to our house or do we get the code and the comic online? Digital copy?

3 Likes

Does anyone know if we get the free skin codes by being members or do we have to purchase the actual comics?

3 Likes

If I canal my subscription today do I still get the comic book

2 Likes

@v4j777.72124 @chris138413.12051 @Richardblack140.14543 - Welcome to the community!!

Digital issues will be available to DCUI subscribers on the service, the same as the other comics. The codes will be a part of the digital issue in the same manner as if you purchased it digitally. There will be instructions within the issues on how to redeem the in-game item codes.

You’ll have to be an active, paid member to have access to the digital comics; and the in-game codes. Hope this helps! Let us know if you need additional assistance.

10 Likes

I don’t play Fortnite, but it is pretty cool to me that to unearth the secrets of the game’s lore, they had to literally enlist Batman. This game is wild.

2 Likes

Thank you for the welcoming and thank you for your very helpful answer. :gem::100:

5 Likes