DC All Access Reunion Meet-Up! Friday 1/04 @6pm PST/9pm EST

Greetings, friends!

The folks over on the community-run Discord server are opening their doors to the fans of DC All Access! With all the efforts made to find each other, our Discord comrades have organized a DCAA meet-up to help reconnect everyone back under one roof.

Here are the deets:

:arrow_right:Date: Friday, January 4th
:arrow_right:Time: 6pm PST/ 9 pm EST
:arrow_right:Where: Discord DCU Book Club, in the Watch-A-Long voice channel (bottom left room)
:arrow_right:Link: https://discord.gg/SUs87JP

Feel free to ask any questions about the DC All Access Reunion Meet-Up below!

3 Likes

Yeeeee Haaaaa!

2 Likes

Nice!!!

2 Likes

Yeah the party will start at 9 and then people probably will just drift in over the next 20 minutes, like any other party, right?

1 Like

Oh yeah, I’m the owner of the server and Don’s in charge for this event!

2 Likes

One more detail! It will be right after the watch along and will also include topics like YJ Ouytsiders ep. 1-3.

2 Likes

bubble

Bubble

Awesome! I wonder how many DCAA member made it here on DCU.

3 Likes

What in Green Gardner’s fanny-pack is DCAA & why have I never heard of it? Just because I live under a few billion rocks doesn’t make me any less confused… Lol

1 Like

A couple years ago DC launched in app called DC All Access, it’s free , it was basically a fan site that gave the latest news it had kind of a DC daily type thing going on as well and a pretty firm International Community. The plug was pulled on it as of the end of December as far as maintenance, new news I suspect all the moderators have fled , so it’s kind of a no man’s land for the next few months and then it will be totally shut down.

3 Likes

This is an awesome idea!!!

2 Likes

Bubble

1 Like

Boil

1 Like

Pop pop

1 Like

9 pm, but 9:15 is stylish too, Eastern Time…6 / 6:15 pm Pacific.

Hey hey

I’m looking forward to this!

The line has opened…

Thanks to everyone who joined tonight at the Discord site, great meeting so many folks.

We usually have what we call our Discord post-show after each watch Along on Friday night so around , with a longer watch along , 9:15 p.m. Eastern.

The Discord link is with the book club over at the comic book community and also Applejack or myself will post it normally during the watch along.

1 Like