Day of Heroes Watch-Along: ⭐Justice League Unlimited⭐ Saturday, Oct. 26th @1:30PM PT/4:30PM ET

Join a Justice League Unlimited Watch-Along dedicated to our Day of Heroes today at 1:30pm PST!
:sparkles: !𝖉𝖗𝖆𝖊𝖍 𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖔𝖛 𝖞𝖒 𝖊𝖐𝖆𝕸 :sparkles:

Welcome to the rebirth of our wonderful community, it is a pleasure to be back on stage!

Now, it’s no secret that we love our heroes. That’s why we’re so excited about our Day of Heroes event! It’s time to watch, analyze, and honor some of our favorite heroes. And, what better way to celebrate these heroes than to see them in action? We’ve carefully selected two exciting episodes of Justice League Unlimited that perfectly capture that heroic spirit!

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill! And to anyone who hasn’t been to one of these productions just yet, this is a great time to watch some ’toons and unwind after a long day of weekend fun. If you’re the shy type, no problem! No need to chat if you’re not ready. :speak_no_evil: Just read along in the comments and enjoy being in the presence of fellow fans.

After all, what was the old prophecy that Constantine used to say? Oh yes! “The community that geeks out together, stays together.”

:white_check_mark: SHOW INFORMATION ​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, my fine audience.

What: Justice League Unlimited

Remember: No skipping the credits! Please allow each to play through naturally, or you might end up getting lost in time. I can’t guarantee the safety of anyone who ends up floating in the timestream – that’s tricky magic indeed.

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone? But also, you’ll be watching Justice League Unlimited on another screen to make it easier. So, be sure to practice those duplication spells.

When: 2019-10-26T20:30:00Z

Full schedule below!

Saturday, October 26th

@1:30 pm PST/4:30 pm EST

Justice League Unlimited S1, Ep 10: “Dark Heart”

@2:00 pm PST/5:00 pm EST

Justice League Unlimited S2, Ep 10: “Far From Home”

Why: Because the show must go on!

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

If this is your first time, please read below to prepare yourself for how this will work.

Requirements and Recommendations for Participation:

SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Justice League Unlimited.

DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

ALSO! Because we’re watching multiple episodes, please do not skip the opening or end credits, so we all remain in the same timeline.

A WRINKLE IN TIME – There might be some flux in where people enter the timestream, so please be patient if someone seems a few seconds off in their reactions.

Let’s see those curtains rise on another grand performance!

5 Likes

Are those typos “9/21” and “Eps 10-26”?

Oh, Dark Heart is my favorite episode! I’ll definitely be here!

Yep! Got them corrected! Thanks so much for pointing that out, @nu52! :green_heart:

1 Like

Watch-Alongs have become my new favorite thing, so I’m in! Thank God I’m on vacation atm lol

2 Likes

I just started JLU the other day. I finished “kids stuff” am i missing anything major by jumping ahead for the WAL?

2 Likes

@Zatanna Don’t think I will make it for this. I normally can’t do these WaL in the morning/afternoon but love that you have JLU WaL.
Also just wanted to say Congrats Zatanna on the successful role out of Community 2.0 y’all MODs have done a great job this past year! Have a great one! :clap::hugs::upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Hey @Takingmymoment,

Justice League Unlimited does have a loose plot, but is pretty episodic. You should be able to jump right in, but if there are any spots you don’t quite understand then please just let us know. I’m sure this awesome community would be happy to catch you up! :grin:

1 Like

You’ll be here with us in spirit, @Aquamon! :slight_smile:

Thank you for your warm words and it’s such a pleasure being able to enjoy this new environment with all of you.

1 Like

I hope everyone is ready for unlimited fun! :smiley: It’s just 30 minutes until our Watchalong begins!

We’re 15 minutes from pure animated fun!! :smiley: I hope everyone is as excited as I am!

-flops in after working out-

yay cartoons~

Welcome to the party @iJest! :smiley:

1 Like

I’m here!

2 Likes

Ten more minutes!

1 Like

This is cool, I finally get to join from the start

2 Likes