Day 7 of 30 Sweepstakes Giveaway - Loeb & Sale Omnibus!

Greetings, friends! Make sure you head over to today’s giveaway and enter for a chance to win a gorgeous Omnibus of Jeph Loeb & Tim Sale’s Batman! This collection contains their entire work on the caped crusader, and is sure to make for an impressive part of any fan’s collection:
https://dcentertainment.wyng.com/5b9b4682c3a41c000d1e77cb

6 Likes

Come on baby, let me win one these DC sweepstakes😃

1 Like

Nice!

Pretty excited for this Giveaway :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Am I the only one that’s concerned that there’s no way to identify an official representative and this person is posting URLs to shit posing as someone official instead of just telling people to go to the place in app to register? Message flagged.

@Aethnen, that’s a completely valid concern. Please look forward to community updates in the future that will help to address this.

Or just go to the News section and look in the articles. They post the sweepstakes there.

2 Likes

Really praying I win. I couldn’t access the other ones because the mobile app was so buggy for me back then.

@DC_Applejack

I think the best way for you guys to remedy that issue is for you to follow what Twitter and Facebook has done by placing a blue verified checkmark next to your name which designates you as an official member of the DC Universe admin team and do that for any famous DC-based celebrity like the creators who come on as well so we don’t have to worry about posers.

1 Like

@DC_Applejack since the pre-order up until now I have not received a single e-mail regarding the DC Universe service or my account. Not the confirmation/receipt when I pre ordered or any notification when the service began or any promotional e-mails, nothing. I put in a support ticket about this the other and I really have no idea if it has been resolved but my question to you is I’m assuming winners of these contests would be notified by e-mail and I have no way of knowing if I won if I’m not receiving e-mails, correct? For all I know I could’ve won something already and I don’t have a clue or maybe I was sent a link for the beta and missed that too. I don’t know if this is a common issue or not but any info would be appreciated.

Hi @magicninja, yes! All winners will be notified via e-mail. We apologize for the lack of response. Please stay tuned, we have 3 more weeks of giveaways coming up :slight_smile:

@ANerdWonder good call, we’ll speak with our developers about getting a feature like this enabled.

@magicninja, I was having this issue too. But I realized it’s because my google email thinks it’s smarter than me and separates the emails from DC as promotional. So, it goes into a separate part of my email.