Dawn Granger-Minka Kelly

How awesome is Minka Kelly? She is beauty, grace, amazing. That booty doe too. Mesmerizing. Body Double?

3 Likes

She’s fantastic. I’ve always had a thing for her since Friday Night Lights. Mesmerizing is a great word to describe her.

I can’t wait for more Hawk & Dove.

1 Like

She’s a goddess!

1 Like

I agree 100% about Minka Kelly. She is everything you mentioned in this thread and more, the most experienced actor for sure.
I too was curious as to whether or not she had a double for the nude scene, pretty darkly lit scene. A Hawk & Dove series should be green lit maintaining the the tone Titans set for them.

3 Likes

Absolutely stunning. I saw her on Parenthood & couldn’t believe I’d never heard of her. Then read she was gonna be Dove on Titans & couldn’t wait. She’s already surpassed what I thought she’d add to the character & yes, she is so fine it hurts.

4 Likes

If you want to see more of Minka Kelly check her out on the amazing drama: Friday Night Lights.

2 Likes

Yes that’s right. I watched that entire show but forgot she was on. I was too focused on Aimee Teagarden.

1 Like

Yes, Aimee Teagarden was distracting. But the entire ensemble of Friday Night Lights was incredible. It was this show that gave us, quarterback, Vince Howard played by Michael B. Jordan, and his dad was portrayed by another fine actor (who has his own CW series) Cress Williams. And let’s not forget TV veterans, Connie Britton and Kyle Chandler. What a cast! I’ve had vehement arguments with friends who have denied the sheer greatness of this show. This drama sits on my “Mount Rushmore” of all-time TV favorites along with Star Trek: TNG, Dexter, and Bonanza.

1 Like

baseballmaniac01

Yes, that show was addictive. I binged straight thru it I was 2 seasons back when I started. That’s how I started playing settlers of Catan. Aimee posted it on instagram & my friend saw it & bought it to see what she was talking about & it’s awesome. She posted a pic holding it saying time for some settlers

1 Like

I think its amazing how little she knew of the character prior to taking on the role… I read in an interview she read like 6 or 7 comics, to prepare herself to get into character. And went to the gym to prepare herself. I’m very impressed. And yeah shes beautiful. I’ve seen her in a few different roles, but this by is a character I’m most impressed by her playing.

2 Likes

Ritchson said he received like 3 comics & minka got a ton on DC daily. Idk how many she actually read but whatever she did, it worked you’re right.

2 Likes