Dark Reflections

shes part of a version of batmans gallery but i dunno if shes actually a villain in the main dc universe

2 Likes

There’s Punisher Batman?? I need to read this comic.

3 Likes

hes a dark knights metal batman

3 Likes

Thanks, I know what I’m reading next.

3 Likes

I wonder who would win between him and Thomas Wayne. :thinking:

3 Likes

Daddy

3 Likes

Grim Knight is a dark multiverse Batman but didn’t actually appear in Metal. His arc was in The Batman Who Laughs miniseries from Scott Snyder and Jock, so still spinning out of Metal at least

3 Likes

i knew he was the chuckleman who bats related somehow so i call him a dark knights metal batman

3 Likes

thomas wayne easy
hes older and has experience in the medical field and clearly has a good handle when it comes to guns
as soon as they are both out of ammo thomas can easily murder him in the most torturous way possible due to his doctor past

3 Likes

Absolutely :00_aquaman:

3 Likes

Emperor Aquaman has such a great look

3 Likes

Only Green Arrow comic I’ve bought. Was happy to see Ollie ditch the gimmick arrows.

3 Likes

confused why green arrow is here
ollie is awesome but are you saying this is a dark reflection because he doesnt have the fun arrows ?

2 Likes

Yes

4 Likes

The original Dark Reflections

4 Likes

Cena’s Peacemaker is just a more cheerful version of Watchmen’s Comedian.

2 Likes

I think it has to do with this whole pagliacci thing and the fact that Edward Blake has allowed himself to come to the realization of some uncomfortable truths. Peacemaker is still pretty much ignorant on the realities of American imperialism and how it all ties up to human nature.

2 Likes

Flashpoint Wonder Woman

2 Likes

Damn that’s hardcore

1 Like

In another universe, Alan Moore was allowed to use Charlton comic characters in Watchmen. There, The Comedian doesn’t exist.

2 Likes