Dark Multiverse Storylines You Would Like to See!

What are some DC Comics Dark Multiverse stories you would like to see in the future?
Personally I would like to see a Dark Multiverse storyline where The Flash’s body can’t handle his powers and it slowly shows the progression of what his powers are doing to his body.

1 Like

Hal successfully creates his new world in Zero Hour

2 Likes

New Krypton is never destroyed and grows into a 1984-like dystopia.

2 Likes

A new Green Lantern is never found after Hal destroys the corps in Emerald Twilight, leaving the universe unprotected and open to attack.

I don’t know why I have Parallax on my mind today.

2 Likes

I would say Batman kills The Joker after Death in the Family, but that’s basically Batman Who Laughs.

1 Like

Final Crisis: Darkseid’s conquest of the Earth remains in place.

2 Likes

The long Halloween but batman did it

1 Like

Identity Crisis, but Zatanna’s mind wipe spell gets out of hand and blanks the entire League’s minds.

When Black Manta kills his child, Aquaman is the one who snaps and unleashes an attack on the surface world.

2 Likes

The Justice League dies in Tower of Babel

Dark Knights Metal but the earth sinks. It could be wonderfully meta!!

The Justice League keep their powers after Darkseid War? Not sure if that would work.

1 Like

@Nathan.Payson I was thinking of that, but how could they make it work? They can’t tell a story set in an alternate universe where the entire multiverse is destroyed, can they? If the multiverse is destroyed in a story set in an alternate universe, the destruction of the multiverse would carry over to all the other universes right? Or am I just overthinking this?

1 Like

Well, the dark multiverse is every fear we have projected. Maybe the world thinks that it was Earth being pulled down. The other thing that could happen is when the Justice League rewrites the world, one of them like Batman decide to change the world to be different and “safer”

1 Like

Zero Year: Batman failed in his very first mission to save Gotham. It remains a quarantined City of Riddler to this day… until Duke Thomas stands against him.

4 Likes

Underworld Unleashed/Year of the Villain: Neron and Lex Luthor both feel very awkward when each shows up to make the other an offer.

3 Likes

The Killing Joke: Commissioner Gordon is the one who opens the door to The Joker that fateful night, and Barbara Gordon is the one who’s kidnapped and psychologically tortured. Barbara is sent to Arkham Asylum – but is it truly to heal her fractured mind, or is it a ruse to commit revenge against The Joker?

2 Likes

@Jay_Kay
That sounds less like a Dark Multiverse story and more like a better version of TKJ.

2 Likes

@hubcity YES PLEASE!!

1 Like

Both of them.