Damian Wayne.. to put together the other thread..

Damian is dope. In the animated movie, “Son of Batman”,… the kid ripped his arm through a wall mounted dagger. Got his arm broke, flipped his sword like nothing, then took out Deathstroke’s eye? Something fans have probably wondered about. His family heritage is kinda cool too.
I really love how he really becomes a kid, willing to learn under Dick Grayson’s Batman. He’s still there in Bloodhaven with Nightwing… i love their relationship.

3 Likes

If you read the past of Damian, I think his growth is big time. He’s crazy on his own though. Lol.

1 Like

Lol!

1 Like

He’s definitely the darkest and most bad$#@. Damian & Grayson are my number 1’s but in the nature of this thread Damian is easily the darkest.

I hate him. But that’s just my opinion.

1 Like

Redhood

It’s ok. He’s almost like Rush, most people either love em or hate em. There’s hardly any in between.

1 Like

I love Rush!!! Best concert ever

1 Like

RobertDeBeero

Absolutely an amazing concert. Best prog rock ever with 3 absolute masters of their equipment.

1 Like

Damian rocks because he is dark. Too often kids in comics are all brightness and sunshine and optimism. Damian is the DC equivalent of Sasuke from Naruto.

Love Damian, best robin in my opinion. Has the most colorful personality Nice follow up to Tim, who is kinda too vanilla for my taste.