Daily Planet, Kord Enterprises, LexCorp, S.T.A.R. Labs, or Wayne Enterprises?

If you had the opportunity to fill out an application for all of these and they called you back saying that you were accepted to work there, which one would you work for and why? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wayne Enterprises. Bruce takes care of his employees. I wouldn’t want to work for a supervillain, Kord is too undependable, the Daily Planet is too hectic, and STAR Labs is too dangerous.

3 Likes

As much as I feel like I’d be safest at Wayne Enterprises, a job at Star Labs would be way too fun for me to pass up.

3 Likes

Well, let’s see…I think I’d make a horrible reporter, so that’s out. STAR Labs has way too many accidents, and I hear the turnover rate at LEXCorp is the pits. So I’d apply to Wayne Enterprises and Kord. If the two, Kord strikes me as the company with the best comradery, so I’ll go there.

4 Likes

Whichever one has me exposed to an experimental mutagen first, probably STAR Labs lol!

3 Likes

Wayne Enterprises, Daily Planet, STAR Labs, and maybe some building from Jump City.

2 Likes

I think I’m most qualified (with my English degree, even if it is from a dodgy for-profit school) for the Daily Planet.

2 Likes

Of the three you picked, what is your most preferred: :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like that choice :slight_smile:

Def Daily Planet. Even better if I could work at Catco. I’ve got newspaper experience and I’d love to be in a cubicle next to this awesome pen:

:smiley: :+1: :supergirl_cw:

1 Like

Excellent choice and reason! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Kord industries. It just seems like a fun place to work.

1 Like

I am the CEO of Wayne Enterprises already.

2 Likes