Daily DC Trivia

Dr. Psycho

The mold.

There are multiple answers here, and I have no idea how you think there is only one.

Wonder Woman

Hawkman

Hawkgirl

Stargirl

Green Lantern (different people)

Flash (Different people)

Black Canary

Superman

2 Likes

i meant to say heroes. sorry.

2 Likes

anyone else? @Vroom @H8ntr3ss-47BG @Detective7 @Bar-El @SaintBrodie? any of you?

3 Likes
  1. no idea
    2.mold
    3.Blackcanary?
2 Likes

Which superhero are the only heroes to be in both the JSA and the JLA?

• Superman, Wonder Woman, Black Canary, green arrow(?), flash kinda, green lantern sorta
2 Likes

Hawkman.

3 Likes

I’ve been wicked busy with work the last few days, so I haven’t had time to pop in for triv.

I’m always open for it though, so keep the trivia fires burning and I’ll pop in when I’m able.
:superman_hv_4:

2 Likes

its up!

right here @Vroom

2 Likes

Answers:

Praxis

The Black

Wonder Woman, Hawkman, Stargirl, Black Canary (If there is any evidence showing more heroes in both leagues, dm me and i’ll give you the points)

2 Likes

Questions:

Which Superman villain can be killed by Blue Kryptonite?

Which villain betrays the trinity of Earth-2?

What is the alias of Plastic Man’s son?

2 Likes

Bizarro

Alexander Luthor

Rubber Man

2 Likes

Bizzaro

Superman?
Rubberman

2 Likes

Alright. I’ve been getting a lot of feedback about this thread, so I’m gonna set up a poll. Please give me your honest preference.

Do you want easier/harder questions?
  • Easier
  • Harder
  • They’re good how they are now
  • Other — please explain

0 voters

Polls are anonymous

2 Likes

The way that brings you the most fun is most sustainable. Quit worrying about how we see it and just have hordes of fun.

3 Likes

I appreciate that but this thread is for everyone. I love coming up with questions, easy or hard, but I want you guys to enjoy it too

1 Like

For now though — *clears throat semi-aggressively *—BURIED

1 Like

Which Superman villain can be killed by Blue Kryptonite?

*Bizarro!

2 Likes

maaybe like some days a hard question depedning on the last three question and if they were easier then make the next on harder

3 Likes

1/ bizzaro

2/ havent reead earth 2

3/ its either plastic kid or ruberman

3 Likes
  1. Bizarro can be harmed and killed by Blue Kryptonite which can negate the effects of Red Kryptonite on Superman
  2. There have now been multiple Earth-2s, but the word betrayal suggests a moment of trust… I seem to recall a female analogue of the Atom being a turncoat from the current Crime Syndicate of America which is now on Earth-2 (Pre-Crisis they were on Earth-3)
  3. Offspring - I think he shows up in The Kingdom
2 Likes