:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Answers:

Truth, Justice, and a Better Tomorrow

Robert Pattinson

Bam

2 Likes

Questions:

What happens to John Stewart after Chronos messes with the timeline in Justice League TAS?

Kyle Rayner replaces Hal Jordan after Hal becomes which powerful villain?

What makes Jo Mullein different from every other green lantern?

3 Likes

What happens to John Stewart after Chronos messes with the timeline in Justice League TAS?

• He briefly becomes Hal Jordan
    :0_lc_green_lantern_john_stewart: :hourglass_flowing_sand: :0_lc_green_lantern_hal_jordan: :hourglass_flowing_sand: :0_lc_green_lantern_john_stewart:

Kyle Rayner replaces Hal Jordan after Hal becomes which powerful villain?

• Parallax (no clue how to spell that but apparently my autocorrect has ideas!)

What makes Jo Mullein different from every other green lantern?

• Her sector is an artificial planet? Idk but I need to read her books stat!
3 Likes

Parallax.

2 Likes
  1. He’s replaced by Hal Jordan.

2. Parallax

3. She protects a sector of space that doesn’t have a number.

3 Likes
  1. He’s replaced by Hal Jorden
  2. yellow lanturn???
  3. He’s the youngest???
2 Likes

Parralax

Her ring is lower power, but recharges itself… slowly. And she’s very far away

2 Likes

Answers:

He becomes Hal Jordan

Parallax

She’s a lesbian/her ring recharges automatically

2 Likes

for all those wondering about why you got Jo Mullein wrong, it’s not that her sector has no number, it’s that she isn’t sure if it has a number

2 Likes

Questions:

In which comic series does Superman find out he’s an alien? (3 extra points if you know the issue number AND the exact date it was published)

Which element on the periodic table (irl) has the same name as a place in DC comics?

After the Clark Kent of Earth-2 dies, who becomes Superman?

3 Likes
  1. Considering all the different origin stories, the one I’ll go with is Man of Steel #1. Cover date is October 1986, so guessing July 1986.

2. Number 36/Krypton

3.Val-Zod

2 Likes

Which element on the periodic table (irl) has the same name as a place in DC comics?

• Aw this is the only one I know. Krypton! Kr I believe. Now I’m going to Google the back story there. I think it’s radioactive too but it’s been a hot minute since chemistry :grimacing:
2 Likes

LET ME DELETE THIS!!!

Answer key = bad

2 Likes

YAY!

It worked

2 Likes

That could’ve sucked

2 Likes

1: Man of Steel #1 October 1986
2:#36- Krypton
3: Kol-El ???

2 Likes

Superman #60, cover dated Nov 1949 is when Clark finds out he’s from Krypton-- an alien world, far across the cosmos.

1. Krypton

2. Val-Zod in the New 52

Also, I’m going to raise an objection to Jo’s being a lesbian being the answer to what makes her different than the other Green Lanterns-- as it has no bearing on her being a Green Lantern.

4 Likes

correct but it is a difference between her and the other lanterns

2 Likes

And John is african american and Jessica is Latino (and Kyle, too, sorta) and we need to grow past these things being trivia. Hal actually can’t be a Lesbian.

3 Likes