Cyborg on Doom Patrol

Just swinging through to say that Cyborg on the Doom Patrol show freakin’ ROCKS!! Such a cool take on the character. The kind of Cyborg I’ve wanted to see in live action!

9 Likes

Thought they did a good job with Cyborg. Wouldn’t be surprised if after Titans season 2 they spin Cyborg off into his own show

4 Likes

He definitely has the potential for his own show after that episode.

4 Likes

Cyborg was amazing! I would be totally into a Cyborg spin-off.

3 Likes

I’d love a Cyborg spin-off . Just from the performance and story in this episode alone, there could be so much potential for his own show. Plus it’d be an even more variety DCU show.

Titans - Dark and gritty drama

Doom Patrol - Bizarre anti-hero adventures

Swamp Thing -Bizarre, creepy and supernatural with horror elements

Star Girl - Possibly straight up superhero stuff

Cyborg - futuristic/high tech action adventure

2 Likes

Agreed on all points!!

1 Like

I really liked Cyborg. seeing how he interacts w/Dr. Niles Caulder was Great! i hope he will appear in TITANS season 2. i also liked Cyborg in Young Justice: Outsiders. this Cyborg here in DOOM PATROL more than makes up for that lackluster Cyborg from that terrible Justice League movie. even in that storyline, Dick Grayson Robin in the Batfleck-verse is dead?! that was totally lame, like how they killed off Jimmy Olsen in Batman vs Superman. when it comes to movies, DC needs to Capitalize, and put more character development to all their heroes, and NOT stray off from the original source material of the comics, or the animations.

why i like Cyborg

3 Likes

the Eldest Teen Titan

1 Like

I Hope Cyborg really will get his own Series

2 Likes

I’ve never liked his drama with his dad and his characterization as a whole can be very hit or miss but really like some of his looks and abilities. The concept of him is awesome but execution has been up and down

Cyborg = The Future

batman-cyborg.jpg

1 Like

Probably the Best depiction of Cyborg, as he should be.

giphy.gif

2 Likes

A man child?

They should make the Ray Fisher Cyborg movie.

2 Likes

…he is starring in True Detective season three. I despised Justice League but I thought Ray portrayed his character well. I believe he could carry a big budget Cyborg movie.

1 Like

And the guy Playing Cyborg on Doom Patrol I thought was also a fantastic portrayal. Love the ATM scene!

2 Likes

I loved cyborg in the episode! I gotta say I also love that they had Phil Morris who was J’onn in smallville play Silas. I love little things like that

2 Likes

I like that he’s established & continues to have a relationship with his father.

3 Likes

I have to admit I wasn’t thrilled with the way he looked on the promo pics. I had even gone as far to call him Discount Cyborg in various comment sections, but the portrayal is excellent. The show is great. I’m all in.

4 Likes