Cyborg Doom Patrol Cosplay

Can’t wait to see it! :pray:

3 Likes

NICE! Really looking forward to this — you have some seriously great stuff!

3 Likes

This is AWESOME

5 Likes

My most fave DC animated series. :00_teen_titans: :smiley:

4 Likes

The fact that you made this yourself is just… blowing me away rn

3 Likes

@Cradle2theGabe

Nice work, I don’t really make cosplay stuff but I modeled these for someone last year with a basic outline for how to hook up some motors and junk. Don’t know if they ever did.

2 Likes

Wow that’s beautiful! I took some CAD classes in high school and I’ve always found it really fun. I never made it all the way to 3D modeling but I really like what I’m seeing here. I can’t imagine making something like this move. Even if you made the segments out of foam the other hardware would weigh so much!

I’m constantly on the verge of buying a moderately priced 3D printer but I just never pull the trigger. At least the longer I wait the better and cheaper they become.

1 Like

thanks, those pics are nothing fancy or time taken with shaders, still in viewport. You cld technically make them move and hook up cameras to the claws which I never modeled, they had some. They are not practical of course, just for someone’s cosplay thing.

Printers are great, they can be a diva as well. I have 2 Prusa’s, they are okay.

1 Like

I just noticed the Arduino icon on your taskbar. Nice :+1:

That’s what all my gizmos run on.

1 Like

yes I do.
they are very nice. Wish I had them when I was a kid.

Willing to show/discuss anything you’ve made?

1 Like

:thinking:
It’s a motorized digital light microscope for tracking marine particles. I’ve talked about it on here too much lol. Built 5-6 different types over 1 1/2 yrs. Was thinking about doing a vr screen recode going over things better and post it on another thread sometime maybe.

This is an older model. Had to make bearing as well for one of these. Would have much rather of just saved time and have been able to buy one in the size I needed LOL.

2 Likes

@Cradle2theGabe
the Arduino GIGA R1 WiFi looks nice.

1 Like

Wow cool. I see you have a raspberry pi in the mix. I’ve only worked on Arduino/Rpi separately. For Arduino I mostly just make LED controller and cosplay stuff.

Does this whole unit go to the water or do you bring it samples?

1 Like

I’ve only played with the Uno, Nano, and for really small applications I have a 8-pin Attiny85 IC programmer. But I hear about some of the more advanced stuff all the time. I wish I had more time to tinker around.

1 Like

yeah the combo of the processor and controller seemed suitable for this application. Field samples are either taken or from cultures in the lab, none submersible. That white cannon is nice. I know what you mean with wishing for more time LOL. I haven’t done any led light stuff myself. The code I wrote for this was the first code I’ve ever wrote LOL and after I finished this research Chat came out and I was like dang, all that for nothing LOL.

1 Like