CW's Crisis on Infinite Earths Theory

Could we see another “Death” adaption but replace Supes death with Flash?

I have to imagine that’s the plan. I’m sure they’re tired of having to justify dimension-hopping to get Superman and Supergirl with the rest of the crew.

So when Barry did his Dr. Strange thing and saw various versions of the future he said the only future where everyone lived was the one where he died.

The phrasing of this makes it seem like there are potential futures where he will live, but others will die instead. I think something will happen that will prevent Barry from making his sacrifice. Since Arrow has been strolling down memory lane this season, I wouldn’t be surprised if that something turned out to be Oliver shooting Barry with an arrow.

2 Likes

Another option -

As we have seen like, I dunno, a dozen Harrison Wells so far Barry could die, but there could be a Post-Crisis Barry.

Barry would be like, “I don’t know who any of you are.”

Then they have the drama of rebuilding those friendships. That seems like something the CW would do. They love those fractured friendships storylines.

1 Like

From what I’ve read, the producers and writers want to do what DC did with Crisis, streamline the universes. It would definitely make crossovers easier. I also read somewhere that they have cast the Spectre, so that me mean an awesome cosmic level fight.

I believe Barry will vanish, but he will return fairly soon (within a month or so) after. Oliver will get to reunite with Felicity in whatever dimension the Monitor took her to. Making the universe more streamlined is a good idea. I think there may be some characters swapping onto the Waverider for story arcs and such. We shall see.

1 Like